Upto 35K daily use laptop

abcxyz

Journeyman
Hi guys, first of all thanks for your previous suggestion for my gaming laptop. I need one more suggestion from you people.
Please suggest a daily usage laptop whose price can be upto 35k

1) What is your budget?
upto 35k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Daily usage like movies,coding,surfing(5-7 tabs)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eyeing for ?
Should have i3 or i5

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
none

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Purchase place ( Online flipkart, amazon)

Should come with OS and drivers!! because it is for a person who doesn't know anything about installing things in system.

--
how about this one guys??

Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2 GB Graph) Rs.30490 Price in India - Buy Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2 GB Graph) Grey Online - Dell : Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

bumpp

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
HP 240 G2 Series Core i5 (3rd Gen) - 14 inch, 500 GB HDD, 4 GB DDR3 Laptop Rs.36490 Price in India - Buy HP 240 G2 Series Core i5 (3rd Gen) - 14 inch, 500 GB HDD, 4 GB DDR3 Laptop Black Online - HP : Flipkart.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Don't you think its absurd when the person can code but not install things? :confused:
Its not rocket science. Just follow the instructions on the screen. It can't be easier than that. This will be more than enough for the requirements:
Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Rs.27990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP don't buy DELL vostro ,but within that budget if you go for DELL Inspiron series,sound quality will be far better.
In fact choose wisely laptops from amongst Lenovo,DELL,HP,ASUS,ACER,etc. different companies that suits and serves your purpose within the budget.

Blue Leaf

Broken In
Dell is certainly not recommended. Check out Z50-45

Just becoz its bit expensive compared to Lenovo does not mean one cannot go for a dell laptop.
The value for money Funda always dont work bro.The screen quality and the build quality of a dell laptop is far superior compared to any other brands specially Lenovo.

OP
A

abcxyz

Journeyman
Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Rs.27990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Its looks great for me with AMD Quad core, but the person for whom I opened this thread don't know anything about Intel n AMD....He is insisting that he wants an i3 or i5 just because someone else among his friends has it.

He doesn't even know that there is an other company(AMD) which produces processors :facepalm

When I suggested this G50 45 he was like, dude money is not a constraint you can go upto 35k and make sure to get an i3 or i5 laptop

I tried to explain him about the amd Intel differences in price and performance,but he didn't get it I think. In India Intel's advertising is sure working like hell.

So guys kindly full-fill his Intel desire :|

$hadow

Geek in making
Just becoz its bit expensive compared to Lenovo does not mean one cannot go for a dell laptop.
The value for money Funda always dont work bro.The screen quality and the build quality of a dell laptop is far superior compared to any other brands specially Lenovo.
Umm you ight be talking about the 2013-2014 era. Coz dell has lost the track of its audience. Its fan are now shifting coz of its poor build quality and lack of expandiblity. Considering the market share of vostro to anything like a idea pad is lame. Compare it to the thinkpad of lenovo and in that scenario lenevo beats out the awesome dell service as well. Cost effectiveness is also important and I will not suggest anyone what I will not buy.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Only dell series that comes with good display are dell 7000 and up.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Its looks great for me with AMD Quad core, but the person for whom I opened this thread don't know anything about Intel n AMD....He is insisting that he wants an i3 or i5 just because someone else among his friends has it.

He doesn't even know that there is an other company(AMD) which produces processors :facepalm:

When I suggested this G50 45 he was like, dude money is not a constraint you can go upto 35k and make sure to get an i3 or i5 laptop

I tried to explain him about the amd Intel differences in price and performance,but he didn't get it I think. In India Intel's advertising is sure working like hell.

He won't get good overall config with i3/i5 for sure in this budget.
Tell him that his needs are fulfilled with G50-45 and rest money can be used in buying the OS. One rarely gets 8 GB ram under 30k. Else tell him that to get good i3 config, he'll have to assemble a desktop.

Minion

Conversation Architect

He doesn't even know that there is an other company(AMD) which produces processors :facepalm

Get this
Toshiba Satellite L50 B I3010
..:: Toshiba Laptops ::..
It is the best he can get within his budget.

$hadow

Geek in making
Tell him he won't even notice the difference in day to day tasks. Infact the a8 will perform better in certain circumstances. In terms of i3 CONFIG there is nothing great to be found.

kg11sgbg

+++++++++++++++++++11111111111111111111111111111111111111 to you...........................

- - - Updated - - -

Umm you ight be talking about the 2013-2014 era. Coz dell has lost the track of its audience. Its fan are now shifting coz of its poor build quality and lack of expandiblity. Considering the market share of vostro to anything like a idea pad is lame. Compare it to the thinkpad of lenovo and in that scenario lenevo beats out the awesome dell service as well. Cost effectiveness is also important and I will not suggest anyone what I will not buy.

Please Friend,don't go by Fan club only here at @TDF platform,outside this open world lots of people are purchasing DELL laptops as well as LENOVO as well as HP or ACER.
In Kolkata for instance,general (Tech or non-Tech) audience generally prefers DELL over LENOVO. But sales of LENOVO is also great here.It is not any competition between the two manufacturers,just the choice and wish of people who buy. Then ACER users are no less than HP users here at Kolkata.
May be different in your area where people mainly jump for LENOVO. No Harm in that!!!!!!!!!!!!

$hadow

Geek in making
By fan I mean the people who were using a certain brand shifted to other brand wither coz of service or coz of any other preference. I told OP not to go for Vostro as was you we both have on reasons.

kg11sgbg

By fan I mean the people who were using a certain brand shifted to other brand wither coz of service or coz of any other preference. I told OP not to go for Vostro as was you we both have on reasons.

Yes I agree with you on this regard completely...:)

mitraark

Decrepit
I would like to mention here that I recommend people to go for i3 instead of AMD A4 or A8 CPUs.

The only reason for this is AMD Processor has heating issues, Intel doesn't. Not issues like overheating, BSODs, just that AMD run at higher temperatures, greater decay of laptop, longevity decreases.

Sounds somewhat baseless, but majority of users looking for a budget laptop would want to use it long term, and it may be that AMD would run fine for years even at those higher temperatures, The Intel processor laptops running cool gives a certain peace of mind.

OP
A

abcxyz

Journeyman
yeah he decided to take the G50-45

I would like to mention here that I recommend people to go for i3 instead of AMD A4 or A8 CPUs.

The only reason for this is AMD Processor has heating issues, Intel doesn't. Not issues like overheating, BSODs, just that AMD run at higher temperatures, greater decay of laptop, longevity decreases.

Sounds somewhat baseless, but majority of users looking for a budget laptop would want to use it long term, and it may be that AMD would run fine for years even at those higher temperatures, The Intel processor laptops running cool gives a certain peace of mind.

Ok,do you suggest any laptop with i3? If not I would finalize G50-45

Top Bottom