Upto 35K daily use laptop

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I would like to mention here that I recommend people to go for i3 instead of AMD A4 or A8 CPUs.

The only reason for this is AMD Processor has heating issues, Intel doesn't. Not issues like overheating, BSODs, just that AMD run at higher temperatures, greater decay of laptop, longevity decreases.

Sounds somewhat baseless, but majority of users looking for a budget laptop would want to use it long term, and it may be that AMD would run fine for years even at those higher temperatures, The Intel processor laptops running cool gives a certain peace of mind.
Brother that was in the year 2001~2004,but not now.
Intel core CPU's are superior than AMD in terms of general processing but not in graphics intensive task.AMD APU's run much cooler than Intel counterparts,so longeivity of AMD based laptops are much higher.One should properly maintain and take care of his/her laptop to ensure smooth functioning and longeivity.Processors or APU's has nothing to do here.
In Calcutta/Kolkata for instance we are succumbed by the advertising pressure and awareness campaign by Intel which AMD very much lags behind.This along with other various marketing strategies has kept Intel always ahead than AMD. Technically both are superior(AMD might lag behind Intel very less in factors or parameters),and more gamers or graphics oriented usage workers are resorting to AMD APU's in particular.
Though I prefer AMD very much,but I have shed the so called illogical/baseless fanboyism and purchased a DELL Inspiron 14 5447 notebook with Intel Core-i5(4210U)CPU inside,the first laptop/notebook in my life.
Choice and perspective (of wish and will )with budget plays the most important role regarding the purchase of Laptops.

mitraark

Decrepit
Brother that was in the year 2001~2004,but not now.
Intel core CPU's are superior than AMD in terms of general processing but not in graphics intensive task.AMD APU's run much cooler than Intel counterparts,so longeivity of AMD based laptops are much higher.One should properly maintain and take care of his/her laptop to ensure smooth functioning and longeivity.Processors or APU's has nothing to do here.
In Calcutta/Kolkata for instance we are succumbed by the advertising pressure and awareness campaign by Intel which AMD very much lags behind.This along with other various marketing strategies has kept Intel always ahead than AMD. Technically both are superior(AMD might lag behind Intel very less in factors or parameters),and more gamers or graphics oriented usage workers are resorting to AMD APU's in particular.
Though I prefer AMD very much,but I have shed the so called illogical/baseless fanboyism and purchased a DELL Inspiron 14 5447 notebook with Intel Core-i5(4210U)CPU inside,the first laptop/notebook in my life.
Choice and perspective (of wish and will )with budget plays the most important role regarding the purchase of Laptops.

My idea about AMD processors heating is not because of some other people's complaints, I've myself seen two of my friends get an A4 and an A8 Laptop which heats up significantly while running just Chrome.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
My idea about AMD processors heating is not because of some other people's complaints, I've myself seen two of my friends get an A4 and an A8 Laptop which heats up significantly while running just Chrome.

True,but under what conditions are they running the laptops? I mean are the heat vents blocked?
Some guys keep the laptop on top of their bed and play with it casually ,without maintaining and taking an effective cooling system/factor into consideration. This happens with both Intel or AMD based ones,according to the user who is using it.
Some keep their laptops running right under the tropical sunshine,without forgetting that heat and dust are the two main foes of any computer system.
It is also very much impractical to think,that every user of a laptop or desktop should always run their devices within the confines of an AC room. But trying to keep and maintain with care as much as possible without casual attitude pays for the long term.

Blue Leaf

Broken In
True,but under what conditions are they running the laptops? I mean are the heat vents blocked?
Some guys keep the laptop on top of their bed and play with it casually ,without maintaining and taking an effective cooling system/factor into consideration. This happens with both Intel or AMD based ones,according to the user who is using it.
Some keep their laptops running right under the tropical sunshine,without forgetting that heat and dust are the two main foes of any computer system.
It is also very much impractical to think,that every user of a laptop or desktop should always run their devices within the confines of an AC room. But trying to keep and maintain with care as much as possible without casual attitude pays for the long term.

+1
Really good explanation.People just cry AMD is bad bla bla bla without even knowing the basics.

mitraark

Decrepit

I understand these are obvious things to do, but when I consider suggesting them any laptop I assume they are going to use it like crap, keeping it on their bed, not cleaning dust regularly enough... yes people are that lazy and stupid.

I myself admit that Im wrong in judging an entire lineup of processor based on my observation of just two laptops ,and a few comments about AMD overheatin here and there, no conclusive report suggesting AMD >>> Hotter .

Still, choosing Intel is like being that little bit extra safe for the guy.

A friend of mine bought the Lenovo G50 45 last week.
I said he could have gone for i3 for 3k extra.
He said his laptop is running fine, he's quite happy 3k saved ,so I said it's all good then.

Top Bottom