uploading songs to Nokia N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Jing

Broken In
so when i upload music files to my phone with the NOkia PC Suite, it now just upload the files to the phone memory and not the memory card. How do i change the setting so it will upload the files to the memory card?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Are you using Nokia Music Manager or Windows Media Player?

You have a variety of options for transferring your songs.
If you are using NMM, from the Options you can choose the drive and directory where the songs can be saved.

If you are using WMP and the phone in Media Player mode, i guess it transfers songs to the memory card itself.

If you are using Nokia Phone Broswer, then make sure you are pasting your songs in the Memory card.

Pathik

Google Bot
Use Nokia Fone browser and copy th files in memory card...
or just plug it in as a usb mass storage device nd paste..

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
im using nokia music manager which convert the files to make it smaller and it goes straight to the memory card but now it goes to phone memeory. Today i try dragging the files to the memory card using the usb connecting to the phone and it works fine but i find using the NMM a better.

alsiladka said:
Are you using Nokia Music Manager or Windows Media Player?

You have a variety of options for transferring your songs.
If you are using NMM, from the Options you can choose the drive and directory where the songs can be saved.

If you are using WMP and the phone in Media Player mode, i guess it transfers songs to the memory card itself.

If you are using Nokia Phone Broswer, then make sure you are pasting your songs in the Memory card.

I click on options on NMM but theres no option to which directory where i can save it.

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Connect the phone and then open the NMM. In the options, there is the option to choose where the songs are saved.

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
alsiladka said:
Connect the phone and then open the NMM. In the options, there is the option to choose where the songs are saved.

i try that but i don't see any options.

here's a pic i took for reference:
*i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/anjingrenjerh/nmm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom