upgrading to windows 7

vinitneo

Broken In
I didn't know where to post this --- I had sent a mail to agent001 but didn't get any reply so I'm posting this here --

Last month I got the HP Mini 1001TU as a gift from my uncle. It came with Windows Xp home edition, I have Windows 7 on my desktop PC and like it very much. After using Windows 7, I don't feel much comfortable in using windows XP. Can this netbook be upgraded to Windows 7? I want to install Windows 7 home premium. I am going to add 1GB RAM to the mini. will Windows 7 perform optimally on this net-book with 2GB of RAM? Is windows starter any good with all its restrictions?

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
I didn't know where to post this --- I had sent a mail to agent001 but didn't get any reply so I'm posting this here --

Last month I got the HP Mini 1001TU as a gift from my uncle. It came with Windows Xp home edition, I have Windows 7 on my desktop PC and like it very much. After using Windows 7, I don't feel much comfortable in using windows XP. Can this netbook be upgraded to Windows 7? I want to install Windows 7 home premium. I am going to add 1GB RAM to the mini. will Windows 7 perform optimally on this net-book with 2GB of RAM? Is windows starter any good with all its restrictions?

best is to call up HP. if u are under warranty they will supoort u for free. also check on their site if they have drivers for win 7. If yes they can install win7

Top Bottom