Hi guys,
i have this config

AMDPhenomII940BlackEdition
BiostarTA790GXBE
8GB RAM
msi r6950 twin frozr ii
Coolermaster Silentpro 500w
Samsung2033

now i am facing issue where my montior start showing no display and my USB keyboard and mouse light goes away so after trying to fix it . i finally gave up .

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Gaming

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:no idea would prefer to keep it low as much

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Window 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I already have HDD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 19inch although i sit very near my monitor and if possible HDMI input

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I already have GPU - msi r6950 twin frozr ii and PSU - Coolermaster Silentpro 500w

8. When are​ you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Nehru place

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:i can build myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Noida

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans I am not 60 FPS freak as long as game running smooth i can play

jodo_c

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Did you even read the question?? No one is gonna help you by just reading the first question itself.

OP
mastersquall

mastersquall

Broken In

Did you even read the question?? No one is gonna help you by just reading the first question itself.
I play almost all games except horror games so you expect me put all games name . By gaming I mean games

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Name atleast the AAA titles with resolution and quality you want to play. That is what they mean in the question when they asked to be exact.

- - - Updated - - -

Games like FIFA can run on high settings even on mid range cards. But games like ROTR wont run well on the same card.
Please mention the budget too

OP
mastersquall

mastersquall

Broken In
Name atleast the AAA titles with resolution and quality you want to play. That is what they mean in the question when they asked to be exact.

- - - Updated - - -

Games like FIFA can run on high settings even on mid range cards. But games like ROTR wont run well on the same card.
Please mention the budget too

As told above prefer to keep budget at low side don't wanna funcy stuff can go up to 30k even more if I feel

Also as told above I am not freak about 60fps or resolution . I have been playing games at 1600*900 from 9years still enjoyed games

Also as told above I am keeping my current GPU only monitor Mobo CPU and ram going to be changed

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -34.5K

Intel Core i5 6500 -15000,
Gigabyte B150M-D3H -7500,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz -2700,
LG 22MP68VQ-P 22" LED IPS -9300.
Total -34,500.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Top Bottom