1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming ( Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, Skyrim, in high settings), Sound Recording (beginner), Coding (joined CSE course),

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Would like the config within 16k . Can extend to 20k if required, although I would prefer not to.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 8.1 64bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Already have

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No. Already have a Samsung SyncMaster P2370MS running 1920x1080 resolution

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, GPU Sapphire HD7870, Corsair Carbide 400r cabinet, Seasonic S12II 620W, Speakers, Keyboard and mouse, UPS,

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within this month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will build it myself. Done it before.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Guwahati, Assam. Online shops acceptable.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Sound Card ?

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel Config

Intel Core i5 4570 -13500,
Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5500,
Corsair Vengeance 8GB(4GBx2) 1600Mhz -6000.
TOTAL -25,000.

AMD Config

AMD FX6300 -6700,
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P -5500,
Corsair Vengeance 8GB(4GBx2) 1600Mhz -6000.
TOTAL -18,200.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
get i5. 4gb ram is enough now. skip half ram in order to fit the cpu+mobo+ram under your budget.
also i5 4440 is at 11k.

Top Bottom