Upgrade to which Graphic card....? HElp OUT

Allasdhi

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys i'm in a big Dilemma of which Graphic card i need to buy before i shell out to see that it is waste of time....

Firstly Let me put forward my Sys Configuration

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor 3.10 Ghz
MotherBoard: Gigabye M61PME-S2P
Graphics : ATI Radeon HD 5450
Display Memory: 1655 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1016 MB
Shared Memory: 639 MB

RAM : 2 GB DDR2

Now i'm thinking of upgrading my Graphic Card first and later every other component slowly as the time goes.

Now i hail from a middle class family and my parents wont shell out a huge sum of money which falls in my loosing of dedication towards gaming.

Now my requirements are i want to buy a graphic card which can have a decent FPS for games like BattleField 3, Just cause 2, GTA IV & V which is on way, Max Payne 3, Alan Wake 1 & 2.. and the list goes on... The above games listed give a sigh of relief since the Graphic Card which can give a decent output for these games would give me a satisfactory output for other games also..

If any member wants to sell his or her old graphic card which is either Used or new but which can run the above games quite well can PM me... OThers please Suggest me

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Budget ,PSU and Resolution PLZ.

Fill This
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/149373-graphic-card-buying-advice-template.html

OP
A

Allasdhi

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: Corsair Gaming Series GS600, but i'm thinking of getting some other 1000Wtts or more one in grey market.

2. What is your budget?
Ans: It is a maximum of 10K

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans:Mostly 1600 or above

I will also look forward even someone helps me out by selling their high end Graphic cards for which we can negotiate. Its not compulsory that i want a new one, i want the best one.

irfanrafeeq88

1. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: Corsair Gaming Series GS600, but i'm thinking of getting some other 1000Wtts or more one in grey market.

2. What is your budget?
Ans: It is a maximum of 10K

3. Which resolution will you game at?
Ans:Mostly 1600 or above

I will also look forward even someone helps me out by selling their high end Graphic cards for which we can negotiate. Its not compulsory that i want a new one, i want the best one.

That PSU is actually a good one. As you have a budget of 10k, you may opt for a used 6870 or a GTX 560. U can look up in forums. They might be there for sale. If you can increase your budget by 1k, I can give you a GTX 560 Ti which can max out games at 1600 and above upto 1200p.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That PSU is actually a good one. As you have a budget of 10k, you may opt for a used 6870 or a GTX 560. U can look up in forums. They might be there for sale. If you can increase your budget by 1k, I can give you a GTX 560 Ti which can max out games at 1600 and above upto 1200p.

if you have any deal to offer make a thread on Bazzar section .

@ OP - you can get a GTX 560 from here :

MSI N560GTX-M2D1GD5

Top Bottom