Updating Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 directly,

Ashokkumar01cbe

Broken In
Hi Digitians,
I am using Windows 8 PC, We all know that Windows rolls out its update to windows 8.1. Since I am having moderate internet connection with the speed of 50-70KB p/s, On the day after releasing the world wide update, I tried to update using Windows Store but after 58%completion system hangs on, and the download cancelled. Is there any option to Download windows 8.1 update directly to my PC, Something using Download Manager?
Thank You.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
yes there is a way to update it directly *winsupersite.com/windows-8/windows-81-tip-download-windows-81-iso-windows-8-product-key read that article it is mentioned there how to update directly from MS

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i suggest waiting for a few weeks.many users here have reported issues like wifi dropouts,issues with samsung mobile drivers etc.anyway it is always recommended to wait for at least a month or two before trying out any major software update unless it fixes some critical security issue.

BhargavJ

In the zone
Take a look at this; I don't think this is upgrade, but if you want the 8.1 ISO, you can get an original one here:

The Windows 8.1 (& related) Repository

tashalb

Right off the assembly line
i dont get this actually. is it possible to elaborate and clarify. i actually suffer from this.

Top Bottom