Unlisting number from Truecaller

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but this thread seems close to the topic.

When I first learned about Truecaller web, I don't remember it had search limits. Later they introduced search limit, it had search limit of 5 up until few days ago, now it's just 1. What's the point??? Why don't say that the feature is only for paid accounts?:x

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for posting in an old thread, but this thread seems close to the topic.

When I first learned about Truecaller web, I don't remember it had search limits. Later they introduced search limit, it had search limit of 5 up until few days ago, now it's just 1. What's the point??? Why don't say that the feature is only for paid accounts?:x
Lol. Seems like too many people were just using the web to scrap data, instead of installing the app. At the end they are for profit corporate. What did you expect?
Anyway, I did try TG bot and it did work for atleast 2 numbers subsequently. Not sure of limits. You can check out the bot: @TrueCaller_Z_Bot

Reactions: nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Anyway, I did try TG bot and it did work for atleast 2 numbers subsequently. Not sure of limits. You can check out the bot: @TrueCaller_Z_Bot
I don't have TG either. I used TG when I was trying different custom ROMs, not now.
I think I have found a workaround but again I am not sure. This way I can search more numbers, but I would only get few informations like how many calls were made, no. of spam reports, pick up rate and NO NAME. And I won't get information for every single number I look up. I guess for now this should do.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
And what would be that workaround? If you think disclosing it might get the thing fixed by Truecaller, then don't share. :p

nac

Aspiring Novelist
And what would be that workaround? If you think disclosing it might get the thing fixed by Truecaller, then don't share. :p
Yeah, they would fix the loophole, right? Anyway they will one way or another.

I used this url (check snapshot) which I found when googling to search more numbers. As I said for some you get partial info, for others you need to sign-in. When you do sign-in, search limit kicks-in. But in this url I think search limit is not 1.
truc (1).png

truc (2).png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I only get the 2nd screenshot when I try. Not sure how you get the first screenshot.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Well, I only get the 2nd screenshot when I try. Not sure how you get the first screenshot.
I do keep a log of incoming calls from unknown numbers which I get the most. I checked using the above url for over 2 dozen numbers from that list. For numbers like Amazon delivery, Apollo pharmacy or individual's number which doesn't have any spam reports, I don't get any info when searching and asked to sign in for that. For numbers like Share trading spam, Loans and credit cards, donations, real estate, Insurance I am getting that partial info. Again for some known spam numbers I needed to sigin in to see the information.

Top Bottom