Universal Email & Social Networking in a NUTSHELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapsicum

spice it up
originial source

hi all

I found this quite useful new Mail site (NutShellMail.com - Your Mail in a Nutshell) which can consolidate all your other mail boxes & social networking into One Inbox. This is mainly useful this days when most of us have subscribed to many many Email & Social Networking sites.

This is really good site which also gives us the flexibility to check the mails from any of your current Mail Box & also on the Nutshell site too, Moreover its also easy to configure.

do check the details from the original source link

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Thanx for this info. Hope it turns out to be helpful for me as manging stuff has been very difficult for me these days. :neutral:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ Instead use a email client. I am using Opera's in-built email client and I am loving it. Also, if you have your own website hosting(or email hosting), you can 'fetch' emails rom inboxes.

But the most hassle-free is to use email clients. You don't have to worry about shifting your mails when changing host.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ No, actually I wanted all my mails to be in one id; not in one location. As I cant take the e-mail client everywhere, it becomes difficult. I almost have to use a different pc everyday for e-mail/internet in our college. Yes, at home, I use a mail client, the very Opera which you use, as it is very well integrated and I have a central location for all my internet needs. :)

I can use this one comes where the e-mail client misses out. Or maybe I am missing something here? Maybe e-mail clients can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom