Unigine Heaven benchmark thread!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/5voy5.jpg

Guess this score should be alright for 800/1250?

I guess after sacrificing my night's sleep I've nailed the bug - HD 6950 2GB stuck at 500 Mhz Core and 1300 Mhz Memory clocks (UVD clocks) - Guru3D.com Forums

anyhow, the reason why the result reports HD 6900 as the card is because I haven't installed Intel HD 3000 driver + Virtu yet. The performance related bug wasn't related to this. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ That's because of that beast i5 2500k. Its simply unleashing the maximum potential out of a 6950. Add in the 8 gigs of ram as well.

Your scores will improve once you add one more 4gb stick jas.:smile:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Skud has 4gb ddr2 i guess. Ram is the only bottleneck in your case and in 1080p resolutions, it definitely is.
Once you drop in more memory, you will equal skud's score.:smile:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think with your Athlon II X4, you should be ahead once you drop in the extra RAM. ;)

rchi84

In the zone
Congrats ico. that's a heck of a score :) beats my oc card score easily. What clocks are you running the cpu at? Never knew unigine was cpu dependent..

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^me too oc'ing my cpu to 4.2 form 2.9 gave advantage of only 1point i would guess its more the sb platform advantage then the cpu itself

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats ico. that's a heck of a score :) beats my oc card score easily. What clocks are you running the cpu at? Never knew unigine was cpu dependent..
I was running at stock settings actually.

rchi84

In the zone
really? the 200 mhz difference in clock speed between your CPU and mine seems to be making a huge difference to the score. And the RAM. awesome performance by your card. beats even a 6970 it looks like :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I think sandybridge responds heavily to even 100mhz clock increments. In the other review from kitguru, i7 2700k pawned 2600k in all benchmarks. That also had a 100mhz increment for both core clocks and even turboboost frequency.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@js buddy please update my score also
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6117/6342042253_d3a64342de.jpg
Uniginge oc by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6099/6342042489_778316e39a.jpg
OC (Small) by mithun_mrg, on Flickr

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
My Unigine 2.5 Score...Will post the screens too..as I didn't save the file..have to run the tests again...
Anyways this was my score at 920/1840/2030
Default : 810/1620/2004

Unigine 2.5 :
Average 38.4
Min : 21.3
Max : 91.5
Score : 968

I think it should have been higher...will try to get better score this time..

BTW The setting was same as Ico's and CPU clocked at stock..(Have been having some heating issues with my CPU)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
If low scores are allowed here, then add mine too :p

*imgur.com/4eqrh.png

*imgur.com/KGh2Z.png

*imgur.com/NHWdp.png

*imgur.com/ORS2h.png

Also one question- Why my extreme tessellation scores are better than normal one? Is it just due to 16x AF instead of 4x AF? Then I had also added 2x AA in extreme tessellation mode. :confused:

Top Bottom