Underground-NFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee

Journeyman
If any1 have the music tracks from NFS Underground PLEASE send em 2 me...or else help me out how can i rip them to mp3 or wav or anything playable

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I have dem they r simply cool especially FC Kahuna man that songs rock. I got them from a frend so i dunno actually how to extract them.

anidex

Broken In
Go to this page and download the NFS Underground Music Extractor (~35 KB - third "item" on the page):-

*www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?go=nfs7utils

VD17

Journeyman
hey dude... download that 35KB file and do whats told... it works... that is, if u have the game installed...

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
OK Guyz thank you...now can anyone tell me how to extract that intro movie of NFS Undergound..man thas really cool..but i want to play not only in the game.........

FunkyB

Broken In
thanx VD, if i did hav the game i wud hav done accordingly but alas...me am still stuck with HP2...so maybe i cud get just the tracks...i can download if anybody knows a link...

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
wellthe intro movie was given as a GAME VIDEO IN SOME OF THE MONTHS PLAYWARE CD
USE THE ARCHIVE OPTION IN THE MINDWARE CD
SEARCH FOR THIS VIDEO YOU WILL GET IT

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
IS there any generic procedure in which to extract music frm games,?
Hitman Contracts has a cool sound track. If any one knows how to extract it ,let me know.

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
yes guyz..thx for the nfs UG music extractro..it works well.And offcourse as thor Hitman do have very great sound tracks..but i managed to download them as mp3 from somesite a very long time before.But thay r only limited..i.e... only for about a minute or 2

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok, Rakee, could u please give me the url of the site frm where u dwnlded the Snd trk of Htmn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom