Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Its all here dude

*www.3dactionplanet.com/hitman47/hitman3/files/

You can get wallpapers,screensavers,gamemusic and many other stuff of hitman contracts..man i love the game...thought of changing my name to codename 47

I too tried to extract the audio from NFS - UG, but I got an error and the extractor quits. Does it need any other tools like MP3 encoder or is it independent?? Please let me know.

yes I read the readme file before I started and it only states that the mp3 encoder is required, but does not state whether it is incorporated in the tool. hence the question.

Anyways, I used the wav extracter and then encoded it to mp3 using dbPowerAmp.

good stuff. :wink:

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Hey guyz this months skoar..one of the cds had the Hitman contracts title music...it was great

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm, I used Freecorder which came with this month's digit.
I kept the recorder switched on in the background and then started the game. The Hitman Contracts Title music is split into 2 parts. After the 1st part [abt 2 minutes] a clip is shown where Codename 47 [our Hitman!] kills an- old -bald- miserable- prick, and then the 2nd part of the title song starts. Well after this 2nd part is over again the same clip is repeated. I did hit Alt+F4 and exited the games. Stopped the recorder and saved the music. Then using Nero Wave editor I cut out the part where the Clip starts . Now I have 4 1/2 minutes of cool sound track of Hitman -Contract!!
I thnk in the title music carried in skoar! only the 2nd part of the title music is present. Let me know if I'm off the mark.

I think with little bit of trouble same can be done to any game.

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Hey pals if u all r real NFS UG fans u will be pleased with the various tool and features to download from NFS-Planet.its awesome

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Can anyone please help me out how i can ease out in drift race of underground.its the only level i get sucked.Any tips plz?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ok, here's what i do:
accelerate quickly but keep da speed low, and when u near a bend, hit da brakes and turn at da same time. use both left and right keys if u can so that ur car doesnt spin of into 1 single direction. also try using da handbrake-it will spin ur car.
hope this helps.

OP
rakee

rakee

Journeyman
Yes man that helps to finish in quick time but i am banging myself again and again..that reduces my points and lowers my ranks..isnt there any cheat or tool to override this drift phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom