Unable to open websites/webpages

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^ if possible try these :

1.Try accessing those sites from some friend's place who has the same net connection as you.
2.What modem/router do you have - manufacturer and model name/no ?
3.Try connecting to the net from your PC using a mobile/cell phone as modem.
4.Try accessing those sites.

1.Well,my Brother-in-law,who has a Core-i3 CPU desktop system,has recently subscribed to the BSNL DataOne Broadband Plan: BB Home Combo UL 625
The bandwidth being 256Kbps (unlimited download/upload).
He has no,problems in opening any of the above mentioned websites/webpages...

2. I have an ADSL+ modem/router provided by BSNL,the model NO:WA3002-g1
manufactured by UTSTARCOM.
Any idea of where from I can download the firmware of this modem?

3. I haven't tried with my mobile/cell phone as modem yet.

The funny thing is that,for the past 2 years,I was under the BSNL BroadBand Plan of : Home Combo 600(BBG FN Combo 600),which has a speed of 2Mbps and upload/download limit of 2.5GB(free),after which you are charged 0.20p per MB download. I could access all the websites,without any problems.

Now I have the Plan: BB Home Combo ULD 900(UNLIMITED),where for the first 8GB(upload/download) you are provided with a speed of 4Mbps and after 8GB,the speed is reduced to 256Kbps for the rest of the month...

The problem started after I've changed to this plan.
According to BSNL officials,who did came to my House,checked everything(including Modem) and Telephone line,everything seems to be O.K. running perfectly. The BSNL officials were really cordial,co-operative and very much helpful during their service, which was a BONUS to me.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hello,Friends!

Aren't there any solution for this problem?

No new replies yet.

Rohitt

Broken In
I also have the Plan: BB Home Combo ULD 900(UNLIMITED) and exactly same problem as yours. The problem started when I changed my plan to ULD 900 (UNLIMITED). Well you would need to use proxy called ULTRASURF.Try to google ULTRASURF and download it to your desktop. Once downloaded double click it and its done. Then use the Internet Explorer browser and look for the websites that you were not able to browse previously. You will definitely be able to NOW. If you use Mozilla Firefox you will have to change some settings for the ULTRASURF to work on it. So, better try on Internet Explorer. Please let us know if the problem still persists or has been solved.

Top Bottom