UltimateDefrag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
[qupote]Now watch your programs launch faster! Your games perform like they never have! Experience a Windows Desktop and Operating System with the same sprightly performance as when your PC was brand new!
I have tried, It really works. Really the BEST DEFRAGMENTOR, worth trying.
Read more

*www.disktrix.com/ultimatedefrag/ultimatedefrag.htm

[Edited Batty] Modified the URL which suspiciously looked like a referral link.

Last edited by a moderator:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
rajat22 said:
[qupote]Now watch your programs launch faster! Your games perform like they never have! Experience a Windows Desktop and Operating System with the same sprightly performance as when your PC was brand new!
I have tried, It really works. Really the BEST DEFRAGMENTOR, worth trying.
Read more
*www.disktrix.com/ultimatedefrag/ultimatedefrag.htm?gclid=CJKPveu94ogCFRF9TAodglqwiQ
Wow a powerful & neat Defragmenter...but it is expensive...almost half my OS...I paid Rs.4500 for Win XP Media Center...and this Diskdefragmenter alone costs $39.95 = approx Rs.1900 plus also have to shell out the service charges to pay through your credit card in foreign currency...Although I like it & would love to own it, I wouldn't buy it at that price. I wish they sell it for Rs.900 to max Rs.1000...which is unlikely so I'll just have to be content with my faithful little slow Disk Defragmenter that comes with Windows.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
caleb said:
rajat22 said:
[qupote]Now watch your programs launch faster! Your games perform like they never have! Experience a Windows Desktop and Operating System with the same sprightly performance as when your PC was brand new! Wow a powerful & neat Defragmenter...but it is expensive...almost half my OS...I paid Rs.4500 for Win XP Media Center...and this Diskdefragmenter alone costs $39.95 = approx Rs.1900 plus also have to shell out the service charges to pay through your credit card in foreign currency...Although I like it & would love to own it, I wouldn't buy it at that price. I wish they sell it for Rs.900 to max Rs.1000...which is unlikely so I'll just have to be content with my faithful little slow Disk Defragmenter that comes with Windows.
Pricing problems eh? Or be content with the journalling FS of Linux, the Ext3 or the ReiserFS :p

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
caleb said:
Pricing problems eh? Or be content with the journalling FS of Linux, the Ext3 or the ReiserFS :p
Subtitles please...I didn't quite understand your msg..from what I gather you are suggesting to try Linux OS and some kind of defragmenter called Ext3 or ReiserFS...if my assumption is correct than thanks I will be trying it VERY SOON...although I am a die hard fan of Windows...I am going to download Ubuntu in less than half hour from now on my external USB HDD (I planned for this a week ago) as I've heard a lot about it and am sure it'll be good as all I herad about it from this forum and many other sources is good...will post my experiance sometime tonight and will also seek advice from experts like you. Thanks in advance.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Really great tool.

Offers you the option to place the most recently used files on the FASTER OUTER Tracks.
Good for me to place the Whole Game folders (nfs mw & gta SA) that way.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
caleb said:
QwertyManiac said:
Subtitles please...I didn't quite understand your msg..from what I gather you are suggesting to try Linux OS and some kind of defragmenter called Ext3 or ReiserFS...if my assumption is correct than thanks I will be trying it VERY SOON...although I am a die hard fan of Windows...I am going to download Ubuntu in less than half hour from now on my external USB HDD (I planned for this a week ago) as I've heard a lot about it and am sure it'll be good as all I herad about it from this forum and many other sources is good...will post my experiance sometime tonight and will also seek advice from experts like you. Thanks in advance.
Ext3 and ReiserFS are Linux File Systems, they undergo very very minimal fragmentation. been using an Ext3 partition on Ubuntu for 4 months now and its recorded only 0.7% defragmentation.

Ubuntu's real good a linux distribution, I have no complains against it, yet.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
QwertyManiac said:
caleb said:
Ext3 and ReiserFS are Linux File Systems, they undergo very very minimal fragmentation. been using an Ext3 partition on Ubuntu for 4 months now and its recorded only 0.7% defragmentation.

Ubuntu's real good a linux distribution, I have no complains against it, yet.
Thanks for the reply...as mentioned earlier I tried installing Linux but ran into some problems...would you be so kind as to check my post in OPEN SOURCE section with the title "MANDRIVA LINUX 2007 Instalation PROBLEM" *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=354089#post354089 ...thanks for the touble and awiting your earliest reply in theat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom