Ultimate Hardcore Gaming PC for 130000 INR - 2105 USD

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
since you have the budget, get a liquid cooler as i7 4770k will get hotter over time. you can do 4.7ghz stably,i think

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Made a few changes.

Intel i7 -4770K @24000
Asus Z87-A @13000
Corsair Vengeance 8GB @5200
Sapphire R9 290X @46000
Seasonic SS-750KM3 @10800
CM Storm Stryker @14000
Asus Blu-ray BW-12B1ST @7000
WD Caviar Green 2TB @6000
SAMSUNG 128 GB SSD 840 EVO @7000
Logitech G105 Keyboard @2600
Logitech G400S Mouse @2600

Total 138200

Add H80i later when you plan to OC. But with your kind of usage, you may not find the need. Still everything is there if you need except water cooling.
PS. I added a good looking cabinet :)

Alternate Cabinets
NZXT Phantom 530 @10K
NZXT Switch 810 @10.5K
Antec TwelveHundred @11K
CM Storm @8300
Corsair 500R @ 7500

Last edited:

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
WD 2tb is 10k but worth it if op wants. Or he can go for barracuda 2tb which is cheaper but better than wd green. Seagate is a mixed bag when it comes to ASS though

I'd wait for yous assembled peice lets see how it works.
I have a similar thought of switiching to one so this would and should be a big help il research and also give my inputs asap.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
WD 2tb is 10k but worth it if op wants. Or he can go for barracuda 2tb which is cheaper but better than wd green. Seagate is a mixed bag when it comes to ASS though

for this budget,wd black is the way to go for its reliability and 5 years of warranty makes it a sweet deal.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
for this budget,wd black is the way to go for its reliability and 5 years of warranty makes it a sweet deal.

Well I also now think to go with black (and I will go with it only!)

....So coming to PSU ...I have listed a few below please tell me the best out of them(do not consider their price tag, BTW all are around 9K)

1) Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (HX750)

2) Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (TX750M)

3) Corsair CX Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 744 Power Supply CX750M

4) Rosewill 750W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified Power Supply FORTRESS-750

5) Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX760

Please vote the best one on the basis of performance and if you have something another then recommend that too.

I have chose to get SSD, HDD, PSU, Case, RAM sticks from USA, so would there be any problem in compatibility if I am using a Indian bought processor, mobo, GPU and other parts?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
^ you will not get warranty in india on products if you buy from foreign countries.

My vote goes for Hx 750w

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well I also now think to go with black (and I will go with it only!)

....So coming to PSU ...I have listed a few below please tell me the best out of them(do not consider their price tag, BTW all are around 9K)

1) Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (HX750)

2) Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (TX750M)

3) Corsair CX Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 744 Power Supply CX750M

4) Rosewill 750W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified Power Supply FORTRESS-750

5) Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX760

Please vote the best one on the basis of performance and if you have something another then recommend that too.

I have chose to get SSD, HDD, PSU, Case, RAM sticks from USA, so would there be any problem in compatibility if I am using a Indian bought processor, mobo, GPU and other parts?

SeaSonic X750

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
^ you will not get warranty in india on products if you buy from foreign countries.

and how much chances are there that products would require something that is covered in warranty?

BTW what is the price of Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (HX750) in India?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
and how much chances are there that products would require something that is covered in warranty?

BTW what is the price of Corsair Professional Series HX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (HX750) in India?

@ rs 10,200

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
BTW if you are planning to buy from US
Intel Core i7-4770K, Sapphire Radeon R9 290X, Cooler Master Storm Stryker (White) - System Build - PCPartPicker

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
BTW if you are planning to buy from US
Intel Core i7-4770K, Sapphire Radeon R9 290X, Cooler Master Storm Stryker (White) - System Build - PCPartPicker

The problem is they won't ship to India...and just now I read amazon's policies and it says that import duty is 380/kg ...which will make my parts bought from US to be of equal value as in India! ...So I think now I should drop the plan of buying from amazon...would love to see some other site shipping to india without any tax/duties. Thanks for you work on pc-Part picker...Almost everything is read I'll be soon posting my list for the review of you guys! Thanks a lot again :)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
.would love to see some other site shipping to india without any tax/duties

Their is no such sites.you have to pay heavy import taxes

drop the idea of getting from foreign

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
The problem is they won't ship to India...and just now I read amazon's policies and it says that import duty is 380/kg ...which will make my parts bought from US to be of equal value as in India! ...So I think now I should drop the plan of buying from amazon...would love to see some other site shipping to india without any tax/duties. Thanks for you work on pc-Part picker...Almost everything is read I'll be soon posting my list for the review of you guys! Thanks a lot again :)

Why dont you buy from India :|

Top Bottom