Ultimate Hardcore Gaming PC for 130000 INR - 2105 USD

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
Latest Games @ Hardcore settings on 1080p ...BF4, GTA 5(if launched on PC), Crysis3, Bioshock infinite, Tomb Raider, AC, and similar games ...Few heavy applications such as Photoshop(will be used a bit) and 1-5 video conversions in a year.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:
1,30,000 INR is the budget = 2105 USD ...I may be able to extend upto 10K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:
Not currently but surely after few months.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:
Windows 8 - 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:
2TB on HDD and 100GB - 200GB for SSD ....(in total 2 drives - one SSD and another HDD)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:
NO, will be using 40 inch TV i.e. Sony 40EX520 at 1080p

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:
I just have monitor nothing else ...apart from CPU I'll be buying wireless mouse + keyboard and a WiFi adapter.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:
By the end of November or December.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:
I will be making this, BTW I have just disassembled a PC previously.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:
Varanasi, have thought to buy locally but if some good online deals are there, then surely online!

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:
I want something that should be future-proof for at least 5 years and must be able to play the games at more than 30 fps. Please use 16GB RAM, SSD and HDD can be for 5K each (they don't need to be as fast as NASA's SSD), GPU should be some bad-ass like R9-290X or 7970 Ghz Edition! Cabinet should be Fancy, with LEDs(etc), good number of fans and ports and should be compatible :D Mouse and keyboard can be just normal, those 8K mouses or keyboards are not required, 2-4K in enough for both of them. Mother board should be windows 8 ready and must have Audio output jack (Red and white leads output port; Video, the yellow cable/output is not required) and HDMI output

BTW please tell me that is Radeon R9 290X launched in india? if yes then where can i buy it(online/offline)?

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Intel Core i7 4770k @ 22500

Asus z87 gryphon @ 14000

G-skill ripjaws 8gb (4 x2) 1600 mhz @ 5200

Wd cavier Red 2tb @ 7400

Samsung 840 pro 128gb @ 7500

Asus 24x black dvd @ 1000

Zotac/Asus gtx 780 @42-45000

Corsair 400R cabinet @ 5500

Seasonic s12 620w @ 5400

Logitech G400 mouse @ 2000

Microsoft Sidewinter x4 @ 2000

Corsair H80i @ 8500

Total - @ 1,26000

Gpu pricesof 780 are going to be slashed in coming days from 52k to 42-45k

I want something that should be future-proof for atleast 5 years and must be able to play the games at more than 30 fps, 5 years later too!

Future is Uncertain.5 years is very long time to predict.I can say above rig will be enough for 2-3 years.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Processor: Intel Core i7 4770k -22500,
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 8GB -5200,
Motherboard: Asus Z87-GRYPHON -14500,
Video Card: MSI GTX780 Twin Frozr Gaming 3GB -44600,
Storage: WD Caviar RED 2TB -8000,
Storage 1: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB SSD -16000,
Power Supply: Seasonic X750KM -9500, (Fully modular)
Case: Corsair 400R -5500
ODD: Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100
Cooler: Corsair H80i -8000,
KB+Mouse: Logitech G400 + Microsoft Sidewinder X4 KB -4200,
Case Fans: Coolermaster 120mm XtraFlo White LED fans -1400. (Front intake White LED fans already comes with 400R, So Top Exhaust fans should be bought)
TOTAL -1,40,000.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
Intel Core i7 4770k @ 22500

Asus z87 gryphon @ 14000

G-skill ripjaws 8gb (4 x2) 1600 mhz @ 5200

Wd cavier Red 2tb @ 7400

Samsung 840 pro 128gb @ 7500

Asus 24x black dvd @ 1000

Zotac/Asus gtx 780 @42-45000

Corsair 400R cabinet @ 5500

Seasonic s12 620w @ 5400

Logitech G400 mouse @ 2000

Microsoft Sidewinter x4 @ 2000

Corsair H80i @ 8500

Total - @ 1,26000

Well processor that you chose was also chosen by me ...but the RAM, SSD, CD Drive, GPU, and rest things are not so good!
I also made my own list which had (I didn't remembered all the names but i know their prices and a bit more details)
...So, processor - 20K(i7-4770K),
GPU - 40K(R9-290X),
Ram - 15K (16GB, Kingston HyperXBeast),
Mobo - 20K(asus ROG .....),
SSD - 5K(128GB Samsung.......),
HDD - 5K(2TB),
BluRay Drive - 5K(L.G. ........),
Cabinet - 8K(cooler Master ......),
PSU - 8K

Total is 1,26,000 INR and then keyboard and mouse for 4K hardly, and there you go with an ultimate beast! I don't think that the rig you suggested will outperform flawlessly/better than mine....I am actually looking here for someone to improve this list, or to tell me something that I may be going wrong with.
BTW thanks for your support and I will surely post the pics once I have made the machine!

PS: those "........." means that there is some thing more in the name which I don't remember.

Well processor that you chose was also chosen by me ...but the RAM, SSD, CD Drive, GPU, and rest things are not so good!
I also made my own list which had (I didn't remembered all the names but i know their prices and a bit more details)
GPU - 40K(R9-290X),
HDD - 5K(2TB),
PSU - 8K

Total is 1,26,000 INR and then keyboard and mouse for 4K hardly, and there you go with an ultimate beast! I don't think that the rig you suggested will outperform flawlessly/better than mine....I am actually looking here for someone to improve this list, or to tell me something that I may be going wrong with.
BTW thanks for your support and I will surely post the pics once I have made the machine!

PS: those "........." means that there is some thing more in the name which I don't remember.

> WHat do you mean by they aren't good?

> i7 4770k costs 24k.

> 290x isn't available in India yet.

> What do you want to do with HyperX Beast, break world overclockign records? Its a complete waste or cash and you'll not notice ANY performance difference between hyperx blu, hyperxbeast or even corsair value select.

> For the motherboard too, >15k boards are generally meant for professional overclockers. Not needed at all.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
> WHat do you mean by they aren't good?
I mean that in comparison to the rig that you give with the Rig that I suggest; I think that mine one will outperform.

> i7 4770k costs 24k.
Okay so add 4K to my budget, but I can get it for 20K from my nearby store. So now you may deduct 4K :

> 290x isn't available in India yet.
Know that, but I hope that within one month atleast it would come in India, BTW do you have any idea when it would be available in India?

> What do you want to do with HyperX Beast, break world overclocking records? Its a complete waste of cash and you'll not notice ANY performance difference between hyperx blu, hyperxbeast or even corsair value select.
ok, but i'll still go with at least 16GB, but can choose some cheaper one as you told...any suggestion for this?

> For the motherboard too, >15k boards are generally meant for professional overclockers. Not needed at all.
I see, ok, so tell me something within 20K which should be high-end for gaming with Red and White audio outputs(the one that we use for connection SD TV with DVD plyer or STB) ...(HDMI is must)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
GPU - 40K(R9-290X),
HDD - 5K(2TB),
PSU - 8K

oh! :-o

Ram : ram thing has told by harshil already.

Hdd : 2tb at 5k :shock: ??? where ?

Ssd : that would be normal samsung 840 or evo one,where i have suggested you faster one - samsung 840 PRO

Optical : ok its good to get blue-ray drive

Gpu : not released yet

For 16gb get 2 sticks of 8gb of G-skill ripjaws

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
Memory: Recommend something with 16GB and should be only 2 sticks ...So 2 * 8GB
Motherboard: Asus Z87-GRYPHON -14500 ----Anything better than this?
Video Card: MSI GTX780 Twin Frozr Gaming 3GB -44600 ...R9-290X is better and cheaper, we just needto wait a bit for its launch(BTW do you know anything about its launch)
Storage 1: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB SSD -16000 (That's too high for a SSD, 5K is just enough)
Power Supply: Seasonic X750KM -9500, (Fully modular)
Case: Corsair 400R -5500 That's Simple looking!,, I want something Sharp, awesome looking and yeah really awesome!
ODD: Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100 (make it bluray, of LG)
Cooler: Corsair H80i -8000,
KB+Mouse: Logitech G400 + Microsoft Sidewinder X4 KB -4200,
Case Fans: Coolermaster 120mm XtraFlo White LED fans -1400. (Front intake White LED fans already comes with 400R, So Top Exhaust fans should be bought)
TOTAL -1,40,000.

Read the Quote.

oh! :-o

Hdd : 2tb at 5k :shock: ??? where ?

Ssd : that would be normal samsung 840 or evo one,where i have suggested you faster one - samsung 840 PRO

Optical : ok its good to get blue-ray drive

Gpu : not released yet

For 16gb get 2 sticks of 8gb of G-skill ripjaws

HDD: Online they are available for 6K 2TB of WD, use Junglee.com ....Locally they are for 5K(the same thing)
SSD: is that really going to make a difference in boot time? and other few things? if yes then how much?
GPU: your expected release date?
RAM: yeah I'll be getting 2 sticks only.

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Intel i7 - 4770K@24000
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB*@5200
Asus Z87-A @13500
Corsair H100i@8000
Corsair Modular TX750M*@8500
MSI GTX 780 Twin Froze 3GB @53000
WD Caviar Black 2TB@13000
SAMSUNG 128 GB SSD 840 EVO@7000
Carbide Series 500R@7500
Logitech G105 Keyboard @2600
Logitech G400S Mouse @2600

Total @144000
* If you absolutely want ROG series, Maximus VI Gene costs 16500 (+3K extra)
* Suggested You WD Caviar black which has very reliable built and performance
* SSD does make a hell lot of difference in boot and general responsiveness.

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
That's a lot of money being overspent for a system where one will be gaming on 1080p resolution.

It would be a lot better to get 2x Samsung 840 and raid them rather than getting a single 840 pro. He can stick with either a WD Green 2TB or a Toshiba DT01ACA 2TB drive as secondary storage. A lot of reviews pointed out that H80i performs better than H100i- or else there's swiftech H220 and CM Seidon 240M.

Stick with vengeance kits. If you see real world benchmarks and not synthetic, it doesn't make much sense- plus you can tweak the timings on vengeance kits pretty easily. The rest is your choice. 1.30L is a LOT of money for a gaming system with occasional Photoshop and converting video formats.

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I didn't say console is better! :p. But 1.30 lakh is a lot for a gaming rig. His other workload wouldn't even require such a high end rig. If he just wants to spend money just like that, that's another part of the story.

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
Sapphire R9 290X is available for 50k. Sapphire R9 290X 4 GB - Hardwire.in

:cryingINjoy: I love you man!!!THanks a ton!

That's a lot of money being overspent for a system where one will be gaming on 1080p resolution.

It would be a lot better to get 2x Samsung 840 and raid them rather than getting a single 840 pro. He can stick with either a WD Green 2TB or a Toshiba DT01ACA 2TB drive as secondary storage. A lot of reviews pointed out that H80i performs better than H100i- or else there's swiftech H220 and CM Seidon 240M.

Stick with vengeance kits. If you see real world benchmarks and not synthetic, it doesn't make much sense- plus you can tweak the timings on vengeance kits pretty easily. The rest is your choice. 1.30L is a LOT of money for a gaming system with occasional Photoshop and converting video formats.

Yeah, that's lot of money but still I'd go for a PC rather than a console coz of many reasons ...Just want to ask you few questions:

1) The Best-est processor for Hardcore Gaming + hardcore multi tasking?
2) Is GTX 780 better than R9-290X?(asking coz many users on this forum are suggesting this)
3) The Best mother board which can at least run continuously for 6 hours or 15 hours with 6hours of sleep mode.

Answers would be appreciated!

hitman4

In the zone
i5 4570k 15k
corsair h80i 6k
asus maximus vi hero 18k
gtx 780 44k
2 x 8gb g skill ripjawsx 8k
120gb samsung 840 ssd 7k
2 tb wd black 10k
corsair tx750m 7k
asus blu ray player 6k
corsair 400r 5k
TOTAL 126k

ASHISH65

Technomancer
:cryingINjoy: I love you man!!!THanks a ton!

Yeah, that's lot of money but still I'd go for a PC rather than a console coz of many reasons ...Just want to ask you few questions:

1) The Best-est processor for Hardcore Gaming + hardcore multi tasking?
2) Is GTX 780 better than R9-290X?(asking coz many users on this forum are suggesting this)
3) The Best mother board which can at least run continuously for 6 hours or 15 hours with 6hours of sleep mode.

Answers would be appreciated!

1) I7 4770k

2)No R9 -290x is faster than gtx 780 roughly around 6-7 %.Here gtx 780 is VFM as for r9 290x you have to spend more money

[url]*tpucdn.com/reviews/AMD/R9_290X/images/perfrel.gif[/url]

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Sorry for butting in , but if you have so much at hand, why not spend 70000 on a kick ass PC, make an FD out of the remaining 60000 -> 3 years later that FD would have increased to 75000 and old rig is no more cool -> dump old rig -> make kick ass rig out of 75000 again! I only say this, coz when the next shiny proccy/gpu are released that are wayyy better than current gen hardware, you'll be tempted to upgrade again!

OP
ispyder

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
Sorry for butting in , but if you have so much at hand, why not spend 70000 on a kick ass PC, make an FD out of the remaining 60000 -> 3 years later that FD would have increased to 75000 and old rig is no more cool -> dump old rig -> make kick ass rig out of 75000 again! I only say this, coz when the next shiny proccy/gpu are released that are wayyy better than current gen hardware, you'll be tempted to upgrade again!

HAHA! thanks for the TIP, but I won't go with it. :D

OK guys Finally I got almost all of my answers, just few things are left, so I want all of you to give your views in it.

1) Which is the best among these both MAXIMUS VI HERO or MAXIMUS VI GENE? BTW the mobo should be able to play Hardcore games at ultra settings on 1080p, 40 inch HDTV. Best-est audio quality is preferred. Average overclocking. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THEIR PRICE TAG!

2) There are tons of 16GB RAM of vengeance series, I can't understand with which to go? ...So please suggest me some of 2 Sticks * 8GB = 16GB (with exact model name) The RAM should not be of more than 20K!

3) I searched a lot about GPU's and have thought to go with R9-290 as its cheaper and almost equal to R9-290X ...So tell me that am I doing right or should I change GPU?

4) How much power Supply should be needed by me? If possible then suggest something Gold Rated within 10K.

5) Do you know how can I get audio of my games/computer to my Sony's Home Theather, using those YellowWhiteRed leads that we use to connect our TV to DVD player or SetTop box?

Thanks once again, to everyone for helping me ...I'll be surely posting up the pics of my machine next month or so.
If you want to give some other suggestion then please please please give it. REP will be added soon! Thanks Again! :D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
HAHA! thanks for the TIP, but I won't go with it. :D

OK guys Finally I got almost all of my answers, just few things are left, so I want all of you to give your views in it.

1) Which is the best among these both MAXIMUS VI HERO or MAXIMUS VI GENE? BTW the mobo should be able to play Hardcore games at ultra settings on 1080p, 40 inch HDTV. Best-est audio quality is preferred. Average overclocking. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THEIR PRICE TAG!

2) There are tons of 16GB RAM of vengeance series, I can't understand with which to go? ...So please suggest me some of 2 Sticks * 8GB = 16GB (with exact model name) The RAM should not be of more than 20K!

3) I searched a lot about GPU's and have thought to go with R9-290 as its cheaper and almost equal to R9-290X ...So tell me that am I doing right or should I change GPU?

4) How much power Supply should be needed by me? If possible then suggest something Gold Rated within 10K.

5) Do you know how can I get audio of my games/computer to my Sony's Home Theather, using those YellowWhiteRed leads that we use to connect our TV to DVD player or SetTop box?

Thanks once again, to everyone for helping me ...I'll be surely posting up the pics of my machine next month or so.
If you want to give some other suggestion then please please please give it. REP will be added soon! Thanks Again! :D

1. Processor: Intel Core i5 4670k -16000,

2. Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2400MHz 8GB -9000,

3. Motherboard: Asus Z87-Maximus VI Gene -17000, (mATX)

4. Video Card: MSI R9 290x Gaming 4GB -48000,

5. Storage: WD Caviar RED 2TB -8000,

6. Storage 1: Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD 7500,

7. Power Supply: Seasonic SS750KM3 -10500, (Fully modular-Gold rated)

8. Case: Corsair 400R -5500,

9. ODD: Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100,

10. Cooler: Corsair H80i -8000,

11. KB+Mouse: Logitech G400 + Microsoft Sidewinder X4 KB -4200, (Red Back-lit Gaming KB)

12. Audio: Asus Xonar DX 7.1 Interface Sound card -5500,

13. Case Fans: Coolermaster 120mm XtraFlo White LED fans -1400. (Front intake White LED fans already comes with 400R, So Top Exhaust fans should be bought)

TOTAL -1,41,700.

Please see the changes made according to your wish in numbers 2,3,4,7,12.OK.
The PSU stated above is from seasonic which is a Gold rated one with 5 years warranty and its link: Welcome to Seasonic USA
This PSU is available with Tirupati Enterprises and you can call Mr.Hariharan Ph:9343807936 regarding the PSU.

Last edited:
Top Bottom