azzu

AJJU
^^ ur guess is right and
Welcome i think they were searchin for sum alienware stuff
coz kolkatta is really popular for that stuff :D :D
jus jokin ;)

amitava82

MMO Addict
^^ What do u mean by "Kolkata is really popular for alienware stuff"?
Well, your joke must have some meaning! :rolleyes:

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Now people are unsure of what they say ??
Are kissi ne bomb phoda hoga
To say HAPPY DIWALI in advance :)
Ask Hrithik

azzu

AJJU
^^ leave that
but today at 5-30 pm Sharp i was in Busstand waitin for someone and seein Plain kool sky and just saw a Meteor or comet dunno was fallin its ok up to now but
the weird Part is it was becoming Brighter and Brighter and suddenly it Gave a big Flash and travelled Double the speedand also while travelling we were able to hear a bullet or whiste sound we saw it for almost 8 seconds
iam not sure wat it is but it was really weird
really iam not jokin and i hadnt had a CAm with me

karnivore

in your face..
Actually the footage was aired on tv by STAR-ANANDA, a local, but popular news channel. It is a joint venture between STAR and ABP (owners of "The Telegraph").

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
First Nvidia 8800GT comes out and literally kills 8800GTS and now this UFO!!!!
Weard things are hapning.....
Beware Frnds.......

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
This was not fake as many of us think, this was seen by many people, some guy shot video with his handycam from his balcony of some 1 hr or so. I think they are coming 21-12-2007 :p:D

Here are some tv caps-

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/1488/52616763cm8.th.jpg*img150.imageshack.us/img150/4145/51591197dc1.th.jpg*img527.imageshack.us/img527/3797/76804833xn6.th.jpg*img150.imageshack.us/img150/3103/95090323nc9.th.jpg*img150.imageshack.us/img150/9027/32858763zz3.th.jpg*img150.imageshack.us/img150/940/80611611oj7.th.jpg

*img136.imageshack.us/img136/1507/91501732zi3.th.jpg*img150.imageshack.us/img150/457/92980394ql7.th.jpg

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I think 2 months ago karnal mein bhi kuch aisa hi dikha tha.Anyone remembers that?Aliens bahut chakkar maar rahe hai India ka kya baat hai.:D

~Phenom~ said:
^^what is 21.12.2007 ?? what do u mean ?
Just read that thread "Do u believe in ghosts" :lol:

Last edited:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
~Phenom~ said:
^^what is 21.12.2007 ?? what do u mean ?
Well all bad people are gonna die HAHAHAHAH on 21-12-2007. :p

Thats according to $$Gururaj$$. :rolleyes:

Well maybe 2012 one is true. Don't take it seriously though :D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@gaurav and hackattack , I am from karnal only. I know how fake was that news because that IBN 7 Karnal correspondent ( who gave this news on TV) is my neighbour and friend . Also, none of us in our circle saw that. And about 21.12.2012, dont worry, its just a myth because of incomplete Mayan calendar. :)

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
gaurav_indian said:
chalo main toh bach gaya :D
Naah, All bad people(every single peice of human being) everyone does some kukarm in their life, so no one will get spared. :p:p everyone will die...Except .... a n i m a l s. ;):D MWAHWAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Hackattack said:
Naah, All bad people(every single peice of human being) everyone does some kukarm in their life, so no one will get spared. :p:p everyone will die...Except .... a n i m a l s. ;):D MWAHWAWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes you right.But jo insaan ki shakal mein jaanwar hote hai woh salle fyada utha jayenge iska.:mad:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
~Phenom~ said:
@gaurav and hackattack , I am from karnal only. I know how fake was that news because that IBN 7 Karnal correspondent ( who gave this news on TV) is my neighbour and friend . Also, none of us in our circle saw that. And about 21.12.2012, dont worry, its just a myth because of incomplete Mayan calendar. :)
really? ek kaam kar usko ek lapa de meri taraf se :mad: chal rehne de maaf kiya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom