u can find an alien (SETI@HOME PROJECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
kurious : has there been like any progress or interesting new activities and discoveries so far from the seti project ??? . it would be fun to find ET , but AVP is a different story :)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
SmoothCriminal said:
it all appears to be fake to me... why do such biggies need the power of our relatively smamler systems that too as a part time worker thru internet connection.. absurd..

There are other distributed computing projects also in the net. Google and try something else that fits you

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Yeah..... again copy tht what Prash says....

I used to dedicate my idle CPU time to Stanford University's research lab thru Google Compute....

Now... I don't like donating me idle time don't know why!!

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Just completed my 500th seti workunit. and here's my 500 workunit certicifate :

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/anurag/digit/seti500cgi2.jpg

and my statistics:
*setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?email=terminal_anu@hotmail.com&cmd=user_stats_new

allindrome

Journeyman
I had downloaded the screensaver 5 years ago and then stopped using it.
Personally I think the aliens have a better chance of finding us than we finding them and that too without the help of screensavers.

Slam Team

Journeyman
SmoothCriminal said:
it all appears to be fake to me... why do such biggies need the power of our relatively smamler systems that too as a part time worker thru internet connection.. absurd..
Its called cluster super computing buddy.. digit had an article abt that in the previous issue (I don remember the month)

vijaythefool

In the zone
SHIt Guys JUST imagine.... use ur brains ... a single ' , . or any upper case or lower case can cause errors...just use that sense found n the common...

how can a software downloaded have connection with E T ?.....
is it any Blue tooth or i r facility ?.....

i wish i find software to find surounding wheather :lol:

Guys ET exists , how many can prove all the Species we see now on earth
are evolved here ? Needs deeep thinking Buddies !

vijaythefool

In the zone
allindrome
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:48 pm Post subject:
I had downloaded the screensaver 5 years ago and then stopped using it.
Personally I think the aliens have a better chance of finding us than we finding them and that too without the help of screensavers.
.YEA man u said it right ... they will find us before we do find any worm[/quote]

bharathbala2003

why need title?
guys this is stuff.. i had this in the yr 2000! :lol: darn its USELESS ! only occupies a SPACE in SYSTEM TRAY!!!!! n used for bout 3 years n never found a darn alien.. n i dont think any one is gonna find one.. chances are .1 in a million u find it :D but u can jus have it to show off err to ya frnds n family sayin ya a SMALL part of a BIG ORGANISTION worth BILLION $ :wink:

personally ill prefer having drew barrymore or tom cruise as my screensaver instead of som darn aliens!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom