Tweak7 Released

Discussion in 'Technology News' started by Island Dog, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Island Dog

Island Dog New Member

Stardock is excited to announce the release of Tweak7! Tweak7 is an application designed to help users meet their personal needs by configuring Windows 7 to improve and enhance performance. Tweak7 was created with both casual and power users in mind. Changes made can be easily rolled back using Microsoft own system-restore technology, so experimenting with different settings is harmless to your PC.

What’s new:
    • Remove common, annoying dialogs – Windows is full of dialogs that are unnecessary. Tweak7 lets you select and disable the most common ones.
    • Move user directories – Windows sets the default location of all user documents and settings to the C drive. Tweak7 allows you to move your files or any other user’s files to another location; even another drive. This can greatly improve transportability and backup options.Full list of features can be found at www.tweak7.com. If you are a subscriber to Object Desktop, you can download Tweak7 via Impulse.
    Screenshot

Source: WinCustomize.com

2. topgear

topgear Fast 'N' Furious

Thanks for the news :p

3. Indyan

Indyan Here Since 2003

Cool. Gonna try it out. I am sure it will be as good as the Vista utility.

4. topgear

topgear Fast 'N' Furious

Yup, I'm also very eager to try it out but the only catch is I don't have windows 7 OS with me....finger crossed :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.