Tv Tuner Software ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Dear frnds,

today i bought a new tv tuner card INTEX PC TV CAPTURE worth Rs.975. Now my problem is that i've installed its hardware by its given Cd (ver.0413) but unable to install its software. How can i play Tv?? Whenever i click to its setup.exe (Intervideo WinDvr 2.0.34) it start asking NAME, COMPANY, SERIAL NOS.

but i didn't find any serial nos. printed on user manual nor on cd. So tell me how can i get?? Is there any software that can play my TV??

plzzzzzzzzzzz help........

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Well Intervideo WinDvr 2.0.34 is PVR-personal video recording s/w and its only meant to record ur tv shows or watvr u r watching

santu_29

Journeyman
rakeshishere said:
Well Intervideo WinDvr 2.0.34 is PVR-personal video recording s/w and its only meant to record ur tv shows or watvr u r watching
thats wrong... you can watch tv in it

birbal

Broken In
Well if you just wanna watch tv then try kastor TV from *www.kastortv.org/

This FREE application works great.

rambabu1222

Right off the assembly line
I got your question about tv tuner card. recently i have got the same tv tuner card (Intex). the serial no will be printed on the cover where the cd is exist in the box. carefully observe the white cover for serial key. u can get that in that cover. if u got serial no then please send me that serial key or give me the miss call to this number(+919985031320) if you call me then i'm very happy.

thank you

azzu

AJJU
Sharin of serials NOT ALLOWED (i think) wats goin on here??
KOOL ur allu arjuns fan ?? ru frm A.P??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
theyre not sharing
is it a external tv tuner or internal i can help u if its external

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom