tv tuner audio video mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerz

MasterMind
i have a pixelview play tv pro2 tv tuner card & a creative sound blaster live 24bit sound card ,through which i take my audio frm tv card.my problem is that when i record something say abt 5 min ,after recording when i play back the file the sound matches wiith the video for abt 1 min then it does not matches the video it shifts abt 1 to 2 sec or 3 .the longer i record the shift to becomes longer.plz help

can u also tell mje which is the the best pvr for tv tuner

Dipen01

Youngling
Well....I can make only one conclusion from you problem...Either software that you are using..or the RAM

most probably RAM...coz i had the similar problem.... if RAM and Software both are not problem..then u need expert advice... :)

OP
killerz

killerz

MasterMind
my ram is fine and i use soft provided by pixelview only honestech pvr, but cant figure out wats the problem

Sourabh

Laptoping
All the useless replies by devranjan between the current first and second posts have been deleted! Bye bye to devrajan in the first place. As for the problem, are you trying to record in VCD/SVCD format? IF you know to record the video using Windows Media Player, then check it out with it. The Sound Card should not be responsible for such a lag. You can even try out alternate PVR softwares like media portal, win dvr, chris tv, iuvcr and others.

OP
killerz

killerz

MasterMind
THANKS A LOT

thanks a lot digitians . this problem was hell for me.
you r the best

it worked out with windvr 3
a few tweaks and on the fly..

Dipen01

Youngling
Yeah i know..WinDVR 3 rocks... BTW is ur remote working thru it... or any other provisions u have made..

OP
killerz

killerz

MasterMind
hmm thats still a problem but i dont use remote enough....
the remote is loaded in the taskbar but it does not work with windvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom