TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, I'm a fan of courtroom dramas, so I like it.

I hate the fact that it is full of indecent innuendo though.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
BL rocks totally ;) i dont care who is there and who is not there till James Spader & William Shatner are there

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i liked the twist in HIMYM a lot too...i had a funny feeling its gonna happen

PS - am i the only one who finds Amanda bloom (kirsten prout) from Kyle XY immensely & breathtakingly pretty?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
BL rocks totally ;) i dont care who is there and who is not there till James Spader & William Shatner are there
I'm not a huge fan of William Shatner but James Spader is probably one of the most intense actors I've ever seen perform. He's awesome! :D

Can you recommend some other show like Boston Legal?

Posted from my iPhone

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Search for Dipen's post here (ok, did that for you). Courtroom Drama TV shows:
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=785083&postcount=293

Posted from my MacBook Pro.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i enjoy court room dramas too but what makes BL so awesome is the crazy humor it has, iv seen a few episodes of in justice didn't like it.

if the kind of humor in BL is what you liked then House MD (medical show) is something you might enjoy, the medical part even i don't understand a lot but Hugh Laurie is simply fun to watch, the kinda stuff he says and does make for a good show

xbonez

i watch BL too...seen the entire first season..its gud, i like it..but it comes nowhere near House. I watch BL only b'coz i have nothing else to watch at the moment

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Cool thing I found in wiki for HIMYM fans!!
Milind, Preshit and I were watching that episode on Milind's iMac. When that website was mentioned, I actually opened it on my iPhone to see whether it exists or not and it did. We sure had a laugh at that one. :lol:

xbonez

@ drgrudge - yeah i'm watching it too...though its so crappy now i'm watching it only coz i strted it

Dipen01

Youngling
^^
Well most of ppl like it... but i have watched first 4-5 eps when it was aired way back in September and its the stuff for kids.. I got bored and stopped watching it since then..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I was just watching the first episode of the first season of Chuck and guess what I see:

*i29.tinypic.com/ruo7cp.png​

This is super cool! I'm watching this show now. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom