TV Shows Recommended By Digitians

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It keeps getting better, actually. The later episodes are even funnier.

As for what Gossip Girl is like, just read this post. :)

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ok, getting The Big Bang Theory. And how is How I met... going. Didn't check the epics after they came back from the break...

Does Gossip girls have hot chicks?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Decided that I'll watch How I met only after the 3rd season is over... should I watch one epic by epic or a group of epics in one go?

In the other news, I saw the pilot of Gossip Girl. It was so-so but pic picked up momentum towards the end of the epic. High glamour quotient (I love Jenny :twisted:) might make up for the sloppy show.

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ You need to watch a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl to really get into it. It's pretty good I assure you. I don't like Jenny.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Ok, can anyone tell in nice human way what Gossip Girl is all about. From what I can understand, it's about some uptown chick's (and guy's) private life.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It's not about any one particular person. It's about all those residents of New York's most expensive area. There are the couple of poor people trying to fit in and the rich and glamourous with their own problems and scandals and stuff.

It's a fascinating show with an awesome cast. All the characters are very complex. No one, except perhaps Dan Humphrey, is outright good or bad.

Recommended watching. :)

I love Jenny :twisted:
Ugh! She's only fifteen, dude.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjAyMjU1NDkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQ2NDg3._V1._SY400_SX600_.jpg

She only fifteen?? Woah.

goobimama

 Macboy
I liked it. Don't know what the yuck's are for. It was after all getting a little monotonous...

@eggman: be sure to catch this Daffy Duck and Silvestor cartoon "The Yolk's on You"...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Boston Legal's second season does not have Monica Potter. That almost defeats the entire purpose of watching the show. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom