Tutorial: Flashing k550i to w610i !!

fisherman10

Broken In
hey!!akshay..
dun forget abt me.....
pls put my link for the extra frames to ur download page.
it can work on k800 and others also.

jmoncayo

Broken In
well what i read is that SEUS updates firmware according to phone IMEI, if there is a way to fool SEUS it should update the firmware, now the problem is I do not know if there is a way to create a fake IMEI for k550 and accomplish this task.

prasannads

Right off the assembly line
Re: Tutorial: Flashing k550i to w610i ddd !!

Better tutorial Here , visite *k550-to-w610.blogspot.com/
this is step by step easy guide :)

fisherman10

Broken In
@prasannads

that tutorial only provides the basic tutorial.
its doesnt show how to tweak and make ur phone better such as changing acoustics and camera driver. it doesnt show how to use flash wallpaper in walkman 2.0.
i still find akshay's tut better.

I agree with u fisherman10. Theres nothing except upgrading CID using SEUS and flashing FS/MAIN... Not complette. All we need for k550/w610 is here

prasannads

yes cool.. until instructions don't do anything with XS++ .. just hold and wait..

keep fingers crossed...! hope you are lucky and u can upgrade to CID52

There is a tutorial abt XS++ and flashing k550 to w610..
*k550-to-w610.blogspot.com

You can download mobile firmwares for free..

thats cool too:cool::cool:

jmoncayo

Broken In
*www.cellxpo.com/itemdetail.asp?shopby=category&brand=ALL&model=ALL&cat=Bluetooth+Headset&itemno=S9

will that motorokr work?

Musa92

hey akshay can u make me or find me a europe 2 FS for both the K550i and the w610i as i am not able to find one. also i flashed using europe 1 fs and cust pack and now an error message come up when i switch on my phone saying configuration error. Can u help me please

rizla01

I read that the Sony SEUS is updating to CID53 making changes impossible.:mad:

How do we apply patches to a 550i CID52 DB2020?

Sorry if already posted in this HUGE thread but perhaps you could give me the answer or point me in the right direction.

NEED to change provider quick!:))

Thanks

harrycool007

Hi Akshay...:) I don't know if you remember my last post in this topic but here I am again to ask you for another favor... :D

My younger brother has a W800 whose sound in the music player is too low but loud at ringtones... Is there a sound driver for W800 that can increase it's sound in the music player... It would be really nice of you if you can please post a link to it...

I hope you can help me out...

Thanks......... Harry......

Top Bottom