Tuniq MX3/ Tuniq MX4/ Arctic Silver Matrix/ ARCTIC MX-2/ ARCTIC MX-4

saz

Journeyman
Hi All,

Need to buy any of the mentioned TIM (Thermal Interface Material) as I am unable to find them locally and most of them are currently 'Out of Stock'. I need a good amount of TIM as I would use it for a couple of CPUs.

Would pay price depending upon the current market price and amount left.

Thanks!

Correction. Looking for Tuniq tx3/tx4 Arctic Silver Matrix/ ARCTIC MX-2/ ARCTIC MX-4

Last edited:

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
You can easily get Arctic Silver and ARCTIC MX-4 at Nehru Place in Delhi. They are available on the First Floor shop. (Don't remember the name but maybe it was LAPTOP REPAIR CENTRE). Ask for Thermal Paste / Thermal Compound there and insint that you require

Also you can try Lynx India for these thermal compounds.

OP
saz

saz

Journeyman
Actually I went to NP yesterday and I inquired about TIMs...and most of them offer a local rs25 syringe....I could only get Cooler Master IceFusion not even Cooler Master Thermal fusion. From lynx-india they require credit card transaction or Paypal...but I can only do a bank transfer.

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
Pretty strange. I got an AS5 just 3 monthes back from NP. Not sure about LYNX India as I had bought a GPU from them long back and they used to accept Bank transfer and debit card too.

BTW you can also try theitdepot for Thermal compounds.Theitdepot - Cooling Devices

OP
saz

saz

Journeyman
^ lynx-india have posted that ".....We Sell These Products Are Via Paypal / Credit Card" for most of the thermal compounds and TheITdepot have most of them out of stock :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ordered MX-2 from lynx. Received an email 'Sir, no stock'

Ebay sellers are over quoting the price.

Itdepot ran out of stock. (Called them. Their answer was "no greases are in stock now")

Only option... primeabgb->AS5

If any one has one. Count me in.

OP
saz

saz

Journeyman
Bought Tuniq TX3 from another forum...but it was too tough to squeeze TIM out of the syringe, too viscous!!!

Last edited:
OP
saz

saz

Journeyman
^I have already got Tuniq TX3 A couple of people still might be interested...

Top Bottom