trusting online retailer for buying motherboard

Siddharth.

Broken In
I want to buy a motherboard i.e. Gigabyte GA B75m from an online retailer.
Which is the best site to buy (cost factor and trust).
Home town shops asking for a price of 5600..

I have come across

GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

or should i buy from flipkart

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard - Gigabyte: Flipkart.com

are they trusting..

Cilus

laborare est orare
Flipkart is really a trusted shop. However, both of them are not actually the right place to purchase computer hardware. If you can ommit the COD service, then there are plenty of sites dedicated for computer hardware. some are:-
SMC International
WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
*www.deltapage.com/list/index.html
Theitwares
Online IT Shop | Computer Hardware Shopping From Online IT Stores

flyingcow

Shibe
Flipkart is really a trusted shop. However, both of them are not actually the right place to purchase computer hardware. If you can ommit the COD service, then there are plenty of sites dedicated for computer hardware. some are:-
SMC International
PaulSwanson.com

SMC International
PaulSwanson.com

Is the paulswanson.com a typo?? because that site seems shady lol, is it even a hardware buying site??

SMC International
PaulSwanson.com

*smcinternational.in/
*mdcomputers.in/
www.itwares.com
www.primeabgb.com

Is the paulswanson.com a typo?? because that site seems shady lol, is it even a hardware buying site??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SMC International
Theitwares

the first link posted by OP is from theitwares so at-least one of them is the right place for purchasing pc componenets ;-)

Yes many of the online retailers might cheat you sometime but check the user reviews on their site and ask some friend who has bought some product from that site
Ezmaal.com is aslo a good site i had bought a cell phone from them they have good customer support and also sell product at a reasonable price.
You can check you motherboard specification at the url given belowhttp://www.ezmaal.com/gigabyte-ga-b75m-d3h-micro-atx-intel-motherboard/p-73009

and why Op should check mobo specs from ezmaal when he can check it from the manufacturer's website ?

Tachyon1986

In the zone
You can also check out The IT Depot (India's First IT Online Shopping Store) . I've purchased most of my stuff from them. They're based in Chennai , so if you live there..good for you.

Top Bottom