Trouble on mobile for DVD files!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack_hall

Right off the assembly line
[FONT=&quot]Hi Everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don’t keep mobile only for communication, but it is a mode of entertainment for me. But I can not download DVD files in my mobile as it doesn’t support DVD files. Is there any software which can solve my problem and help me use DVD files in my mobile?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking to get suggestions from you people!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
which is your mobile ? for symbian you have many softwares which can convert and play DVD files, but you may not get the same quality as they play at 15 FPS, though there are some mobiles which can play the video files at 24-30 FPS

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You cannot directly play DVD-Video files in your mobile phone. You'll have to convert it to some other format supported by your phone for it to play. You'll also have to downgrade it a bit by reducing its resolution and bitrate since mobile phones don't have enough processing power to play high resolutio/bitrate files. You can use Total Video Converter for converting your files.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Yeah just convert them.Which mobile are u using?
Most mobiles dont have the processing juice to run high resolution videos.

david_56

Banned
Hi,
This is the same with everyone; it’s more than a communication device. To convert DVD files to 3GP or to mobile phone format, I am using software called Avex DVD to Mobile Video Converter Suite which manages the trouble for me. I hope that this can save you from your trouble.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom