trojans and hack problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
My PC is keep getting attcked from a Hacker. I know him thats hacking because he threatened me to do that before it was actually hacked.Unfortunately he had all my ID passwrods somehow and did much damage :(Then I have resetted everthing back to normal. and bam he hacked in again....I cant seem to get how he cracks in my comp....Some guys suggested use of Firewall and anti spyware.. I installed them -SpyBOT Search and Destroy with updates]. Spyware found a TON of crap on my HDD. I cleaned it. Then cam firewall.. I installed Zonealarm. But It keeps on popoing with Setting it up and should I allow or block or somethign something stuff. I still not feel pretty safe..Can some one plz Guide me through Protecting from Internet Threats. I mean all threats :(I have Paypal and net banking on PC so cant compromise on security I am not a expert is comps so keep it simple plzThank you very much. I have N0D32 Licensed AV so never had Virus problems btw.

A

almighty

If u Installed ZA firewall then in my opinion u dont ve to worry any more...
Y don u turn ur firewall to auto learn...

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
And remember, to be in safe side, always keep ur password length at least 20 and ur password shud a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I think he must've installed a keylogger on your system and thats how he got your passwords and all .. Get your pc checked by a good antivirus ...I'll suggest Kaspersky's Active Virus Shield .. Its free and very effective ..
Then you should install a firewall .. Here I'll recommend Comodo Personal Firewall ..

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Does anything special needs to be done for setting up the firewall? and how to detect trojans? I read somewhere that AVs cant detect all trojans and need some special trojan removers etc. [rootkit and stuff like that :-/]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom