trick for megaupload....no alexa toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdbest

Broken In
ok guys here is one app I made, working for me as an alternative for the TOOLBAR

give it a try

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42571

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
For firefox, the easiest direct way is:
Type: about:config in the Firefox address bar
-Search for general.useragent.extra.firefox
-Double click on it
-Change the default text with this: Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0

Arijit2006

Right off the assembly line
100% Working

1. Run Registry Editor by clicking on Start, then click on Run, type in RegEdit and click OK.

2. In Registry Editor window, navigate to the following branch:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE >Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Internet Settings>5.0>User Agent >Post Platform

3. Right click on Post Platform, then click on New, and then choose String Value.

4. Type in “MEGAUPLOAD 1.0” in the text box.

5. Restart your PC, and you should have bypassed MegaUpload and MegaRotic download limits.

neoxenon

koolbluez said:
For firefox, the easiest direct way is:
Type: about:config in the Firefox address bar
-Search for general.useragent.extra.firefox
-Double click on it
-Change the default text with this: Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0
Very nice trick :!::!::!::!::!:
thanks you very much,
I've tried your example with Rapidshare 1.0 .......and it works :D:p

thegreatfixer

imdbest said:
ok guys here is one app I made, working for me as an alternative for the TOOLBAR

give it a try

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42571

thanks this works every time
keep up the great work

sandman423

NONE OF THE MEGAUPLoad Tricks are Working...

I have done the RegEdit...I have tried the Leecher...I have tried the Online Proxies...about:Config....User Agent Swithcher...

Everything!!! What is WORKING??

I tried Everything...I am on DSL connected Via Ethernet...I keep getting Downloaded Exceeded.

Anyone have ANY Bypasses....???

please post

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
No need of useragent switcher for Firefox to bypass Megaupload yaar...
in FF address bar, type about:config.
in filter bar, type firefox.
If u dont get the key general.useragent.extra.firefox, add it as a string value, and give it a value of Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 Googlebot 2.1

Works to bypass Megaupload 300 users-limit warning, and also make firefox act like a googlebot, so no need of registration in many sites ;)

Note:BSNL & other broadband customers with non-committed(the secret lies here) ip addresses, to bypass Megaupload's data download restrictions, whenever u get a message that restrictions are crossed, just disconnect & re-login again.
Same thing for rapidshare too.

The secret is in changing the ip addresses, which makes rapidshare/megaupload feel another person is using accessing them now. Also for safety(in near future if they also add cookies or so) clear all private data like cookies, cache, sessions authenticated...

Last edited:

sandman423

Can you explain how to get rid of the Download Limit Exceeded??

Is there a way to trick Megaupload to let you download with No Limits like a Premium membership without paying...

Please be more specific what I do now that I put this in...

Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 Googlebot 2.1

I have tried that about:config and Still nothing...

I have the ADDON Megaupload 3, I made a User Agent for MEGAUPLOAD and I click on it before going to the download page I Enable Megaupload 3 and I activate User Agent Megaupload...

but I still get DOWNLOAD LIMIT EXCEEDED

How do you disconnect and Re-Login?? I am hooked up via Ethernet cable for my DSL and I use Win XP so how can I trick Megaupload...People are saying it is working but not for me please step by step on how to get it to work...

I am trying to bypass the Download Exceeded Limit in Megaupload I have TRIED ALL The tricks and still no luck...

Please help...

I have UserAgent Switcher

I got the addon Megaupload 3 (Whatever that does and it's Enabled)

Please Help

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
neoxenon said:
Very nice trick :!::!::!::!::!:
thanks you very much,
I've tried your example with Rapidshare 1.0 .......and it works :D:p

What do you mean by that it works with Rapidshare. Which limitation you bypassed with it?

shreyans

mukul said:
this make ie beleive that alexa is installed

run.....Regedit

go to location

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micr0$0ft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform

Create a alphanumeric value and left click on the right panel and selecting NEW on a white space the next title Alexa Toolbar

close regedit
restart ie.....full effect.....
Alphanumeric value means to create astring value.
and here is the reg entry. it works. i m using it.

dreams

Gracias Senor
First the useragent switcher was working fine for me in FF..but now it doesnt..any other valid tricks now ???

DiDi

Hm.. nothing works for me :( Can anyone please help? It worked before but now it doesnt.. dont know why, I followed what was written and nothing worked :( Can also someone write on which ver does it work on? :) Thanx!!

Oh sorry, it worked, I had a diferent version.. For me works:
in FF address bar, type about:config.
in filter bar, type firefox.
If u dont get the key general.useragent.extra.firefox, add it as a string value, and give it a value of Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 Googlebot 2.1

Last edited:

DiDi

Hey, does this still work for anyone? Worked for me, i did something wrong so.. But now not, cause megaupload has another system I think.. help anyone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom