trick for megaupload....no alexa toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul

Journeyman
this make ie beleive that alexa is installed

run.....Regedit

go to location

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micr0$0ft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform

Create a alphanumeric value and left click on the right panel and selecting NEW on a white space the next title Alexa Toolbar

close regedit
restart ie.....full effect.....

ashfame

Padawan
whts an alphanumeric value (i know string/binary/dword/multi-string/expandable-string value)?
can u pl post the reg entry for it.

lallee_shaa

Right off the assembly line
load alexa toolbar software one , save it on the hard disk partition ,use and uninstall whenever you want to , I have done used and then uninstalled many times with good results

src2206

In the zone
Alexa toolbar is a certified malware. It is not a good move to install it and you can never uninstall it completely using automated processes.

OP
M

mukul

Journeyman
guys me just couldn't check that some problem was goin on here

see the preview here..

*rapidshare.de/files/23468537/untitled.JPG

note:here a12c4 is alphanumeric key...and that's what i was saying for

now u have done this
close regedit and ie and restart

note:zone lab and other spyware progs will still ask for alexa's removal...

@src2206
u can remove alexa completely

download
*files3.majorgeeks.com/files/5839ddf15d7eafa3befa98544d2c1e9d/spyware/alexaremover.exe

u can detect as well as remove alexa

try it on my tutorial.....

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
What the hell......

I have a better TRICK :lol:

Log off after downloading a file and then login again to download new files without waiting for 1 hr some secs :lol:
Applies only to the ppl having Dynamic IP addressing !

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
OOOpppppppssssssss !!!

I confused it with Rapidshare !

Well.......

I'll not disappoint u ppl.......

Here is my solution to your woes.......

1) Use Guardster.com to bypass (but this one is showing problems lately)

2) Use *leech.megaleecher.net/ and enjoy !

Does that Help any1 out ?????

OP
M

mukul

Journeyman
.....megaupload ppl arent dumbass.....now guardster and megaleecher both dont work at it tried recently ....... some ppl saythey do...i am always been presented with blank site.....

i tried with anonymouse.org ...worked for 2 -3 days ...but then gone into oblivion

only thing workin of the late is r****t......cant name it ...against the forum rule......

Last edited:

aditya1987

Extheist
mukul said:
.....megaupload ppl arent dumbass.....now guardster and megaleecher both dont work at it tried recently ....... some ppl saythey do...i am always been presented with blank site.....

i tried with anonymouse.org ...worked for 2 -3 days ...but then gone into oblivion

only thing workin of the late is r****t......cant name it ...against the forum rule......

I have another very good trick.............

Just use United States proxy, and you will get actually get the download link. No waiting for the pre-assigned download slots (300 for India). Megaupload has unlimited download slots for U.S.

After waiting 60 secs, right-click the tab "Click To Download" and copy the link and paste it to your favourite download manager. Do not let the download manager to divide the file in parts and download the parts simultaneously. Only download the file in one part.

YOU CAN ALSO RESUME THE DOWNLOAD WITHIN 2-3 DAYS. AFTER THAT THE DOWNLOAD WILL NOT RESUME AND YOU HAVE TO START FROM THE BEGINNING.

Enjoy downloads from Megaupload!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
M

mukul

Journeyman
yup aditya u r right ... this does work

i tested it once.....
but after some days it said that i am already dwnloadin some stuff....
u need to try again and again

TechGuru#1

In the zone
care less abt Megaupload,but mayb i did trickd RS !
*img249.imageshack.us/img249/5348/doublerapidsharedownloadsimult.th.jpg

TWIN RS DL simultaneously!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom