Transfer Contacts from SE W580 to Samsung D880

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey guys,

I really need to transfer all of my contacts from SE W580 to Samsung D880. I tried everything with thier bluetooth but nothing seems to be working.

I really dont have time to type all the contacts in Samsung D880. Any type of help is appreciated.

Regards,

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
lol na re i am keeping W580 too :p

Actually D880 cannot be configured with any manager.. Tried even the software from its CD i.e SE PC Suite , It gives error mostly..

Although i managed to transfer the Contacts and not through SIM (As i have some contacts with multiple nos. so when transferred on Card it messes up the name and nos)

Anyways my new problem is a proper Cellphone manager which is compatible with the cell..

Any good source of themes/softs for this cell ? i.e D880 ..Havent used any Samsung cell ever.. Been a SE Fanboy since beginning :p

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
No samsung users :eek: Thats strange..

oye pathik suggest somes sites na where i can download Samsung themes/skins/games/apps.. (If these sites are inappropriate to mention here , to PM ;) )

Btw one more thing i copied on Java app into phone but i am unable to install it, dunno why.. its .jar.. In specifications they have mentioned that this cell supports Java :eek:

Any idea ?

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
I think i might have found the way to bypass Java thingy, will have to try it.. Anyways..

I have been doing that(google) since like 2 days :p

Tried each and every parameter ;)

And at times went till even 10th page... But not a single "useful" link :eek: :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom