Track a Laptop

abcxyz

Journeyman
Hey guys is there any way we can track a lost laptop which follows,
1. Laptop was delivered to some one whom we do not know.
2. So a brand new laptop is lost.
3. Can we track him/her if he registers the laptop for warranty?(no one will register a stolen/free laptop :| )
4. Can we track him/her if the laptop is connected to internet?
5. Can the manufacturer or seller track the laptop through any serial numbers or internet usage?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys is there any way we can track a lost laptop which follows,
1. Laptop was delivered to some one whom we do not know.
2. So a brand new laptop is lost.
3. Can we track him/her if he registers the laptop for warranty?(no one will register a stolen/free laptop :| )
4. Can we track him/her if the laptop is connected to internet?
5. Can the manufacturer or seller track the laptop through any serial numbers or internet usage?

It's the delivery company's fault for delivering to the wrong person and created this mess. It's their responsibility to recover it and delivery it to you. Don't wait for the laptop to be registered or something...the stranger probably won't since it's free and lack of warranty won't be a loss in his/her books. My advice contact the delivery guys to fix the mess and the laptop seller company for choosing such bad courier company.

OP
A

abcxyz

Journeyman
It's the delivery company's fault for delivering to the wrong person and created this mess. It's their responsibility to recover it and delivery it to you. Don't wait for the laptop to be registered or something...the stranger probably won't since it's free and lack of warranty won't be a loss in his/her books. My advice contact the delivery guys to fix the mess and the laptop seller company for choosing such bad courier company.

That is under process. I just want to know if I can do something to track in any means.

Top Bottom