TPB supporters Bring down Another site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
During the Pirate Bay trial Monique Wadsted represented several major movie studios and called for a “very significant” prison sentence for the defendants. This didn’t go down particularly well with some Pirate Bay supporters and now, in a retaliatory move, a few of them have now taken down her law firm’s website.

*img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pirateg.jpg
*img27.imageshack.us/img27/5822/piratenwn.th.jpg

Taking on The Pirate Bay in court seems to be asking for trouble. A few days ago the IFPI’s website was DDoSed by a group of Pirate Bay supporters. Now MAQS, movie industry lawyer Monique Wadsted’s site, has been targeted and taken down.

The DDoS attack against the IFPI website was part of Operation Baylout which also encouraged people to send black faxes to movie industry lawyer Monique Wadsted. We don’t know if her fax machine survived, but Wadsted’s law firm’s website is now out of business also.

A message on the site informs potential clients and passers by about the unexpected downtime. “Our website is currently under attack and we have therefore decided to shut it down until the attack ceases. For further information call Monique Wadsted,” it reads.

During the final day of the Pirate Bay trial Wadsted said that the people involved in TPB are not as innocent as they claim to be. What they do is even worse than individuals who share copyrighted material because they make money off their file sharing platform while ignoring the copyright holders, she argued.

Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde said earlier that he understands the frustrations of the people who turn against the entertainment industry lawyers and representatives. Sunde added that it’s not likely to solve the problem though. “I hope they do something more permanent instead, like making sure the idiots that give power to the media industry lose their own power,” he told us.
We have no confirmation that the attacks are indeed linked to Monique Wadsted’s involvement in the Pirate Bay trial, but it is safe to assume that they are. Meanwhile, the webmaster of the MAQS law firm is praying that the cyber-mob will go away soon.

unni

In the zone
PirateBay is not loading for me now. Says 'The server at thepiratebay.org is taking too long to respond.'

Offtopic:
@naveen_reloaded
Which theme are you using for OS and Firefox?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
PirateBay is not loading for me now. Says 'The server at thepiratebay.org is taking too long to respond.'

Offtopic:
@naveen_reloaded
Which theme are you using for OS and Firefox?

ipv4 is down

ipv6 is up and running *ipv6.thepiratebay.org.ipv4.sixxs.org/

Off topic :
regarding the theme..i use ..

mine is vista OS 32 bit and use custom theme from deviantart and firefox with some dark theme...

u can check more at here *thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112279

unni

In the zone
@naveen
Thanks for the themes link and the PB ipv6 link. I didn't know we have a separate ipv6 option as well. How do I know if a site has a separate ipv6 address?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i really dont know..

after someone said that tpb was down .. i went thrufew sites and read comments and posted the ipv6 link..

koshyjohn

Developer
Pirate Bay’s Peter Sunde said earlier that he understands the frustrations of the people who turn against the entertainment industry lawyers and representatives. Sunde added that it’s not likely to solve the problem though. “I hope they do something more permanent instead, like making sure the idiots that give power to the media industry lose their own power,” he told us.
Peter's got a lot of attitude. Lol.. :lol:

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
i'll say n1 cause their trial wasn't fair
They are hosting a site as Google Does & no 1 cries then y here
Ppl cry only when they are hit
No 1 cares whether parliament pictures are shown on Google earth untill u have a terrorist attack likewise Hoolywood cried when they realized P2P gonna fuk dem soon :D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ipv4 is down

ipv6 is up and running *ipv6.thepiratebay.org.ipv4.sixxs.org/

Off topic :
regarding the theme..i use ..

mine is vista OS 32 bit and use custom theme from deviantart and firefox with some dark theme...

u can check more at here *thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112279
It isn't the link to TPB website. its link to sixxs.org which is tunneling service, it allowed IPv6 to work on IPv4 via tunnel

iPiyush

Right off the assembly line
I agree, TPB team's gotta hell lot of attitude.
Replying cheekily to gaming giants like EA does require some gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom