Totally FREE Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
I have started a Web Hosting service and I am offering it totally free to you. You can register for your free accounts here:
www.xtreemhost.co.cc

I can also set up your website for you for a nominal charge of Rs.100/site. I will uploald the script and install it for you as per your needs.

I am offering the following plan under FREE Hosting:

1. 300MB Web Space
2. 10GB Bandwidth
3. 5 MySQL Databases
4. 5 Add-on Domains
5. 5 Sub-Domains
6. Automatic Script Installer (29 scripts)
7. One FTP Account
8. Webmail Service
9. Php MyAdmin
10. Vista Panel

You can also upgrade your account as per your needs or you can upgrade the individual specifications too like disk space, bandwidth, SQL databases etc. Just use the 'Contact us' page at my site.

THANK YOU!

Partymonger

Broken In
Oh thanks for the big favour, but you forgot to mention that the hosting is given freely to you by byethost..So cut the crap please...:mad:

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
Oh thanks for the big favour, but you forgot to mention that the hosting is given freely to you by byethost..So cut the crap please...:mad:

I know people are NOT that fool that they won't understand this. But byehost doesn't provide FREE hosting plan that I posted here. Please check it. You won't get that many SQL databases or space or sub-domains.

Moreover I am also upgrading the existing the current free plan to:

1. 800 MB diskspace
2. 50 SQL databases
3. 20 Sub-domains
4. 50GB bandwidth
and more...

Does byethost provides this too for free! Neither does it provide it for free to its resellers. You can check the byethost site if you want. Now is there any problem in this case if I didn't mention byethost as they are NOT providing me FREE hosting!

mrintech

Technomancer
Whoa! Very Attractive Plans.... :shock:

BTW is there any CPU usage limit per day? If yes, what's its value?

Pls clear

utsav

damn busy...
Guys If you want to get the same type of hosting then go to www.techjunkiez.in .atleast i have used a TLD here and i wont be earning even a single penny here ;)

btw super lol at amol :D :lol: y u hav started dis thread in bazaar section man :lol:

utsav

damn busy...
nope its a template which is given by byethost thats y they luk same.

offtopic :-accept my frnd request on orkut :p

utsav

damn busy...
thr is no such cpu usage limit given by them. and the bandwidth they are providing aint that high that u gotta worry abt cpu usage. u can simply leech as much as u want from them but they hav no problem wid it. and strangely the hosting service is too good to be true for a free hosting provider.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
thr is no such cpu usage limit given by them. and the bandwidth they are providing aint that high that u gotta worry abt cpu usage. u can simply leech as much as u want from them but they hav no problem wid it. and strangely the hosting service is too good to be true for a free hosting provider.

utsav first of all will you please stop hijacking my thread by advertising your OWN site? Secondly, I have started my thread in bazaar section because it's a service that I am providing so no matter whether it's free or paid or whatever I can't start it in other threads for sure.

@mrtech,
The plan SURELY is true unlike said by utsav as I have myself used to use this plan for the last six months. You can check the byethost reviews anywhere you want. (Just search for 'byethost reviews')

Regarding the plan to be true, here's what beythost says:

What does Byethost get out of this? How is it so cheap?

We require you to keep a paid hosting upgrade page on your hosting companies home page.

Paid upgrades from free plans to premium accounts is how we monetize this.

We are looking at expanding this in the future to offer you a share of the paid hosting upgrade revenue, as well as the money you make on the banner adverts you add to your customer's websites!

And there is NO limit to CPU usage in terms of 'time' but surely there IS limit to the number of processes your account uses on the server. You cannot use more than 50 processes at one time on the server otherwise your account will get suspended.

Also I would suggest you to please use the ticket system support from your cPanel the next time you need to ask anything. I don check this forum so frequently.

utsav

damn busy...
utsav first of all will you please stop hijacking my thread by advertising your OWN site? Secondly, I have started my thread in bazaar section because it's a service that I am providing so no matter whether it's free or paid or whatever I can't start it in other threads for sure.

@mrtech,
The plan SURELY is true unlike said by utsav as I have myself used to use this plan for the last six months. You can check the byethost reviews anywhere you want. (Just search for 'byethost reviews')

Regarding the plan to be true, here's what beythost says:

And there is NO limit to CPU usage in terms of 'time' but surely there IS limit to the number of processes your account uses on the server. You cannot use more than 50 processes at one time on the server otherwise your account will get suspended.

Also I would suggest you to please use the ticket system support from your cPanel the next time you need to ask anything. I don check this forum so frequently.

it simply makes me laugh on you. am not advertising my site. i didnt even opened that site of mine from many months and as i told before am not earning a SINGLE PENNY FROM IT .

and abt the ticket system u r talking about , simply a big lol :lol:

if u cant you check this thread regularly to answer the queries of the members then y did u start it?? Advertising ur site na ?? :rolleyes:

If you are really providing a free service then tell me how much you spent?? 0Rs .even you got it for free.

I spent money for the TLD m using and i will be renewing it every year too.

Partymonger

Broken In
I know people are NOT that fool that they won't understand this. But byehost doesn't provide FREE hosting plan that I posted here. Please check it. You won't get that many SQL databases or space or sub-domains.

1. 800 MB diskspace
2. 50 SQL databases
3. 20 Sub-domains
4. 50GB bandwidth
and more...

Does byethost provides this too for free! Neither does it provide it for free to its resellers. You can check the byethost site if you want. Now is there any problem in this case if I didn't mention byethost as they are NOT providing me FREE hosting!

Who are you fooling mate?
Why dont you try and signup on your site? it leads to securesignup.net which is owned by byet host and redirects many links to byet's resouces.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
if u cant you check this thread regularly to answer the queries of the members then y did u start it?? Advertising ur site na ?? :rolleyes:

If you are really providing a free service then tell me how much you spent?? 0Rs .even you got it for free.

I spent money for the TLD m using and i will be renewing it every year too.

1. I asked him to use ticket system so that I could answer his problems ASAP. It's obvious that I would my reseller account more than this thread as it deals directly with the registered users, while the thread does NOT!

2. Of course I didn't spend anything that's why I am providing free service and after earning a bit from it (from ADs basically) will purchase a domain. Why is that a problem to you! You purchased a TLD good then. You might have had money. I don't! Hence I use a free domain. It's that simple!

Who are you fooling mate?
Why dont you try and signup on your site? it leads to securesignup.net which is owned by byet host and redirects many links to byet's resouces.

Yes of course I NEVER said that I am not using byethost. I just said that byethost has a plan (the second plan I mentioned above) which I will upgrade to and then give it for free to other users once I get few regular users. People can't get the second plan that I mentioned for free directly even as byethost. Please check byethost.com to confirm. Also byethost doesn't provide my existing plan for free directly to users.

I really don't understand what problem you guys have!

# I NEVER said I was using my OWN servers or paid servers.
# I NEVER said I was doing this just for free.
# I HAVE said that I would be providing the second plan soon which is NOT free even at byethost!
# I ALSO said that the plan that I am providing currently is better than the one provided freely by byethost and for that you can check for yourself!

mrintech

Technomancer
^^^^

Dude if you feel contradiction here than don't post anything here.

As contradiction is complete wastage of time

Hope you understand

cheers!! ;)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher

1. 800 MB diskspace
2. 50 SQL databases
3. 20 Sub-domains
4. 50GB bandwidth
and more...

you have not upgraded it still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom