Toshiba Laptop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
while typing in word/ppt the cursor automaticaly jumping to any othe place of the page, automaticaly changing a line / part to italiks, deleting some lines.

changed the keyboard, but It doesn't helped. is it a virus? using symantec corporate edition 10.1.1

pls suggest, lap is still under warrenty, but the service people unable to give me a solve.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its not stupid sounding, but its the touchpad which is the culprit. I always keep a towel on cloth on the touchpad and its nearby areas. as it acts as touchpad prevention and arm rest both.

OP
ITTechPerson

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Thanks guys, I talked with the HCL service engg, they are also asking to turn off the touchpad & use an external mouse insted.

I hope it will help

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yeah i too face the same problem on my cousin's laptop (Compaq M2000), while typing suddenly the cursor will move somewhere & i'd be typing without noticing that:x, then the whole sentence looks weird:D

even touching near the mouse pad disrupts the cursor:x

but now got used to it.:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^but sometimes when traveling, thats the only option :D, otherwise he has a small IBM travel mouse (for Rs.130/- ) :D

harikatt

In the zone
the touch pad is very important and needed for some applications,, and by the same way its an very disaster for some works like typing... in some cases if the touch pad is diabled then it works find..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom