Status
Not open for further replies.

paul_007

Padawan
where can i download working torrents.pls mention the sites.which software will i need to use these torrents.i've downloaded bit comet.is it sufficient?is there any other software beter than this?

thnx

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey m8 pls search b4 posting.. all queries on torrents discussed.. and paste it there plz..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14252

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@bala...the thread that u gave was regardin the discussion of Kazaaa and P2P Softwares downloadin probs and links related to it..... :) and the above dude wants wroking torrent downloads site :)

Btw this link should help him rather....this thread had been started sometime back before ya joined i guess :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...nt&PHPSESSID=3f37f22c569ef9c115d6918cc4abb664

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@ hmm ok sorry i gave da wrong link.. :D i dint know bout that thread.. tout he cld continue in the same.. :D

@darth shareza is da best :D

cheetah

In the zone
Torrent Sites.
Some of these may be gold and some of these may be old.
*torrentbox.com
*suprnova.org
*www.torrentskickass.com/
*www.torrentz.com/
*thepiratebay.org
*torrent.youceff.com
*isohunt.com/
*www.n4p.com/
*www.torrentsearch.net/search.htm (popups)
*throughput.de/index.php?page...ent&language=en
*novasearch.net/
*www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/section_37
*www.sharingthegroove.org/
*www.phoenix-torrents.com/
*dhawaii.mine.nu:6969/
*pred2003.no-ip.org:6969/
*www.synthtopia.com/recommend...alTorrents.html
*www.hotfire.tk/
*torrent.to/
*robotolabs.dyndns.org/
*bit-torrents.6x.to/
*speedtorrent.net/page.htm
*members.chello.nl/p.wiersema/
*www.bitfilme.com/
*www.habbytorrents.de.tt/
*www.planettorrent.6x.to/
*www.dreadzone.net/index_bittorrent.php
*www.torrentreactor.net/index.php
*www.torrentbox.com/
*www.furthurnet.com/
*www.sugarmegs.org/
*www.sowjet-news.de.vu/
*www.torrentmoviez.com/
*members.chello.nl/p.wiersema/list.html
*torrent.eleet.st:81/tracker/
*www.macdonkey.com/modules.php?name=torrents
*www.torrentbits.org/login.ph...o=/browse.php
*demonoid.com/
*www.legaltorrents.com/
*bt.etree.org/
suprnova-mirrors google:
*tinyurl.com/6k7ql t
*demonoid.com
*audiofarm.cc/

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Cheetah........Dude whats ur problem man :shock: :shock:

i already gave him that torrent thread link of urs and ur still upto spammin yet again and again by postin whatsever's there in that thread.....relax pal....i aint takin the credit for ur thread :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
allwyndlima said:
@Cheetah........Dude whats ur problem man :shock: :shock:

i already gave him that torrent thread link of urs and ur still upto spammin yet again and again by postin whatsever's there in that thread.....relax pal....i aint takin the credit for ur thread :wink:

leave it allwyn.. this forum is goin on sum bad patches... u gotta c the thread in GENERAL.. ppl askin idiotic questions of 1St order...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
TOp 10 torrents site:

10. BTsite.tk - No Registration Required

While not an actual Torrent site, this site indexes the many Torrent sites out there on the net. No Torrent fan can do without this one!

9. TorrentKube.org - No Registration Required

This new comer has a nice layout and offers quite a few Torrents. The webmaster also claims the site is hosted in China where it’s nice and safe from the likes of the MPAA

8. ShareLive.com - Registration Required

Sharelive has been around for a long time as far as Torrent sites go. It suffered a long period of downtime but is back in full force now. You will also find hashlinks to files on various other networks here.

7. Torrentz.com - No Registration Required

This great Torrent site was forced to close down for awhile due to legal troubles. However it has returned with a new, safe overseas host. Torrentz features a nice, easy to use layout and an ever growing amount of content.

6. TV-Swarm.com - No Registration Required

TV-Swarm is your one stop Torrent spot for new TV episodes. High quality HDTV and PDTV rips of all the newest shows are posted often within a few short hours of there airing.

5. TorrentPortal.com - No Registration Required

This site has a nice strait forward easy to use interface and offers a nice selection of Torrents - will probably see a large influx of users with Loki going down.

4. TorrentBox.com - No Registration Required

A site very similar to TorrentPortal. Worth checking out for sure, shows much promise.

3. ThePirateBay.org - Registration Required

If you want to be part of a site that will stand up to the MPAA, this site is for you. Has been around for some time and doesn’t appear to have any plans on closing anytime soon. Nice layout and a real wealth of content.

2. ISOHunt.com - No Registration Required

This is one of two sites that will be competing for the crown of king of Torrents. Nice easy to use search interface. A must stop webpage for Torrent fans.

1. TorrentSpy.com - No Registration Required

TorrentSpy looks to be the front runner in the race to be the “next Loki�. Its’ easy to use search interface and in depth library of Torrents makes it easy for anyone to find whatever they might need. It has also been around for awhile and doesn’t look to be closing its doors anytime soon.

Source:
*www.slyck.com/news.php?story=663

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom