Torrant Chaose !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
OK..fm last few days..am trying the Torrents..and tell u what They Surely Rock!!!!

i have d/l stuff (working) which i ddnt find any where else , No need to go in details :wink:

any ways...fm last 2/3 days i am d/l a 717 Mb file .......now my problem is its stuck to 99.9 % ..i tryed every thing......Manual Hash check..etc etc ..but no use..it has d/led approx 50MB till now and dropped it as Rubbish Data ....so watz goinn on ????? i am stuck for ever on 99.9% ???

herz a Screnshot

*img229.echo.cx/img229/3552/torrent7fx.gif

plz help me guys.......

bharathbala2003

why need title?
lol saroman that looks like bitcomet.. :lol: check this link.. ull c my screenie and ull be more surprised.. id advice u to change the downloader..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18712&start=15

scroll down and ull see my screenie..

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Since the tracker status is okay and there are enough seeds/peers to download from, the problem lies in BitComet. Try using Azureus. You may even be able to continue your incomplete download.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Having two seeders doesnt neccesarily imply that they are giving you part of the file. More the number of seeders, higher the chance of you getting the complete file. In this case, the seeders probably aren't giving you the parts of the file needed to complete your download.

That could be dure to two factors.
1. They geographical location probbaly is the reason why they are not able to share the file properly with you.
2. This is the probbale cause....you are not sharing enough, and hence the seeders are banning you. Leechers are always despised. You have downloaded 700+ Mb, yet you have uploaded only 40Mb. Such a ratio is bad for your download speeds. Try to upload more so as to get a good download to upload ratio. Believe me, it will boost your speeds.

Can you post a screen-shot of the statistics tab?

imcool

Broken In
try to find other torrents for the same with more seeders, and remeber, leachers too increase speed in bittorrent.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
First of all, to have more speeds, we need to be connected to more peers (leachers) and seeders.
Only seeders also reduce the speed , as they may seed more than one film at a time...

@saroman, first u said, torrents sucks, now u say it rocks, in the same use IRC, u will say it rulezzzz!

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
well 1st whats this seeders ..leechers stuff......plz explain.....

2nd i tryed this torrent stuff 1ns ...with bittorrent..and the d/ling never started.....so thaught its S*it ..but after using bitcomet ACCIDENTALY .....i must say...torrent really rules......i mean the b/l to d/l a single 2CD movie can b used to d/l 3/4 movies in rmvb or avi format .........and BTW i tryed IRC long back..and tell u what i still think it Sucks ;) ...donno bout the future ..:) :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Seeders: The persons who has completed the download and upload for others.

Leachers/peers: Who depend on other peers leachers and seeders for their download.

For IRC downlaods, u have a program called autoXDCC. Try that out, it's damn simple.
*ircspy.com/autoxdcc.asp

Also, try Bittornado 0.3.10 , thats simple and have a lot of features (maybe less, but all the features i need ;) )

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
For IRC downlaods, u have a program called autoXDCC. Try that out, it's damn simple.
*ircspy.com/autoxdcc.asp

thx bud..d/led it..installed......and tryed to d/l some files....well three hrs have passed and its still joining to Channels ...donno much bout IRC but tryed files with max no of gets ....... :?
any ways thx for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom