abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi,

Has anyone played this game yet? I wish to buy this. Gamespot has given it 9/10 (editor's choice). People are saying it is the best tennis game till date. However I dont know what is the price here and where is it available. Any suggestions?

Also heard that it is Move compatible. But as I dont have the Move pack, I would like to use it with the normal dual shock controller. Is it possible? Or is it playable only with Move?

Thanks...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
From what I have heard yes, it is best tennis game out there. And yes, it is compatible with DS3. Move compatibility is just a additional feature. I would say.. go for it.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I don't know about Top spin...but Virtua tennis is also a good game....also is any part of this game available for pc?

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
just read that VT2009 is a remake and improved version of VT3...
For me its not an improvement but a downgraded VT3 game. Too long world tour mode and mini games will only unlock after you complete a certain level in other mini games and all that crap and lets say that you'll get bored with world tour soon but in VT3 you won't.
About Top spin they are good but not as goos as VT but well like Vamsi said can't comment on Top spin 4 for now.

Top Bottom