• Not really, it doesnt work!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Version 2.0
openXS said:
Well, I've written this long back in 2003, and I dont remember if I've added a few links of keyword checker and so on later on. But for sure, I've written this for a friend who wanted to get his site on top. We tried a lot of things before we found a way to get his site on top. And once his site showed on top of google, I mamaged to write a short tutorial of my personal use, and added kept adding a few things accordingly...

You had heard abuot google algorithm ?

I had written it for my college so searching the stuff for our library and google hacked in to our college and stole my code...

as simple as that...it takes 2 secs to claim other peoples work but damn it takes long time create it...

so stop leeching the stuff...

and i had seen in some forum that you had got ur site on top using this tutorial for keyword Free Downloads ? lol where is it ? where is ur site ?

you mean u ACTUALLY managed to get ur stupid PPC site on the top?

btw u forgot to optimize ur own site dude ? lol *www.searchxs.com/

i can see PR0...

btw can u show me some of ur work

btw one last thing..u said u had written it in 2003 so why did u post after a yr lol any logic behind it ?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Where are my popcorns??!!!

This is a great wrestling match!!!

(Don't hurt me !! I'm just commenting)
Actually I'm with deep.....

JAK

What the Heck !
hmmmm.....

another rip...well well...everybody is lookin to be famous.... :lol:

@ DEEP chill out dude... :wink:

Deep

Version 2.0
openXS said:
Better, if you choose your words correctly!
Well, PR0 for my site is another story, PR is based on incoming links and direct hits arent counted.

lol
check www.tybcom.com PR3

check for links coming from other sites...

lemme help you: *www.google.com/search?q=link:www.tybcom.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&filter=0

2 links coming from other sites..

dude PR is not just links..it means content, traffic and lot of stuff..

btw u said in 2003 u posted in private forums...

ok i agree...
so that means that i should also be the member of those forums right?

so gimme the forum names..
lets show everyone ur work dude..

Deep

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
well as far as i know... deep has written it...

openXs= open XtraSuck

dude... u think u r oversmart?

u think u have xtra brains?

others r fools?

well dude.... ther have been members like u
and theyhave been kicked on da a**

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ok Enough fighting..

Deep go back edit your posts and delete foul language... I didn't expect such language from you, rippers or not...

I'm sure Deep wrote it first, he mailed it to me ages ago... Regardless, just stop abusing each other now...

OP
H

Hexus

Banned
Hello all,

Let me clarify everything. I knew it was a misunderstanding. I'm not trying to be oversmart nor do I want to hurt anyone here, I just thought of sharing something useful with everyone here.

However, I've just reviewed everything and for sure, Deep wrote this tutorial. I've two tutorials about top ranking in my knowledge Base Database, I misunderstood as this been written by me, actually its another which I wrote long back. I'll post it here later tonight.

My Sincere apologies to Deep for my plain foolish, misunderstanding.

:wink:

OP
H

Hexus

Banned
Thanks Deep,

I don't know how I misread it (for the first time).

Again, I apologise for my plain foolish misunderstanding, Deep. :wink:

Hope you'd consider it! :)

~Romil

Broken In
Yo man Deep, I alwayz knew it was ur work. Now, I've understood it's value and would try on my sites... ;)

And, openXS bud, quite a BIG misunderstanding you've had :p

Neway, as they say: All is Well, if End is Well :)

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Personal experience from past 15 days , teoma is way better than google . only reason i used google extensively , koz it was integrated with opera , which is my main browser . i do searchs on varied topics and use google min of 20 searches a day . recently couldnt get my answers , tried teoma and voila , got lots more than i expected . almost like i found some hidden part of the net .

google has it advantages though . like showing a better phrase that can match what we are searching for " is this what u meant" and having 50 + pages displayed on on page .

teoma is really good in tracking exact phrases , eg error messages on computers . it give pages from message boards and forums too . teoma still needs to work a bit more . but people should be stuck with google alone . we should look beyond google , it doesnt have the answer for everything it seems

Deep

Version 2.0
to be frank 99.99% of my queries are soloved with the help of google..

you just need to know how to dig google...
i.e search using different options i.e. filetype, inurl,site,related, intitle etc..

take care
Deep

Deep

Version 2.0
hehe thanks man..
might write part 2 of the same soon...(me damn lazy..so takes time)

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom