Top 20 Antivirus rankings. Tested using 174,770 virus samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Nav11aug said:
omg .. whz ur config... both r resource hogs and u use them simultaneously!!!?

Well mine is 512 ram with a P IV 2.4 Ghz. They both combined don't use more than 10000K of memory. And they are giving me full protection with such less memory consumption

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
*anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
they have ranked :
#1 Bitdefender
#2 Kaspersky
#3 NOD 32

I SEE NO REASON to keep kaspersky @ second place :mad:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just forget about this rating.........
And one more thing.......I these results are wrong as the AntiVirus softwares have detected False Positives.......

I recommend this site for Genuine reviews....... *www.av-comparatives.org/

Go here and do look at Page 6......*www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse/report16.pdf
Compare the number of false positives of NOD32 and others......This will surely answer that why NOD32 is at the 10th position.
Others detect a lot of False Positives and when we look at the result we think that they are good but actually are not.

i am using KAS 7.0.1.321 and using nod32 in other window but KAS is better
And what do you really mean by KAS.....Kaspersky AntiVirus or Kaspersky Internet Security???????

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
@Rockstar11 : Welcome ;
NOD32 and Kaspersky are the best protection with less resources.
But i think u should give kaspersky internet security a try

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Dont go by Virus.gr results. They are not very reliable. Av-comparatives and av-test.org are the good ones.
According to me though Kaspersky and Avira are the best. But avira tends to give some false positives.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dont go by Virus.gr results. They are not very reliable. Av-comparatives and av-test.org are the good ones.
According to me though Kaspersky and Avira are the best. But avira tends to give some false positives.
+1.....Thats what I had said.....
Even Kaspersky gives false positives. Check out the result which I've posted on the previous page.

Kaspersky 1st..cant believe this.I always though avast was the best..
Avast is average but its free so we call it good. But it is nothing compared to NOD32 and Kasperky. It is still better than AVG though........

One more thing NOD32 has the best HEURISTICS in the market. Kaspesy also has good heuristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom