Tomb Raider Series Reboot

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
we need a few kickass badass Lara Croft like women in India, with rapists around every other corner and all.. :| :evil:

tressfx is damn good. it not fly around your face, i complete the game by using. it makes lara look real.

i know it not fly around my face. i not have hair like Lara Croft.

i said it is good. but unnecessary. i can do without it. Period.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Am I only the one rocking the old HD5850? I wonder if TressFX works...

I'm also using XFX HD5850. I'm happy with it so far - last 3 years have been great. Run Far Cry 3 on 1080p with High settings - couple of settings at Medium and PostFX - false. Finished Sleeping Dogs in 3D using Tridef and my Samsung Plasma 51' TV - managed well above 30 fps on 720p - awesome experience. GRFS in 3D was great too. 3D for Far Cry 3 was not so good so avoid it and prefer playing in 2D with high settings.

Pre-ordered Tomb Raider but did not start yet as I was busy with finishing Sleeping Dogs and now with Far Cry 3. How does it manage Tomb Raider? Since the game supports AMD HD3D out-of-box, I'm very excited about it but plan to buy a new card soon - definitely an AMD card since I've bought Tridef for AMD at 50% discount. Any suggestion. Thanks.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Now entered the region where there is shooting and shooting ! lara have become so badass , watching her enemy burned on fire again and again

PS - the scene where lara kill deer for the first time is very emotional :p

Ooops.. was that you who was weeping when the deer died?? I was wondering who on earth was it because the way Lara weeps (/make noise) is more like a "cry of pleasure". But this seemed so butthurt and heart broken :p

LOL

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Ooops.. was that you who was weeping when the deer died?? I was wondering who on earth was it because the way Lara weeps (/make noise) is more like a "cry of pleasure". But this seemed so butthurt and heart broken :p

LOL

lollz ! I was just playing :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
whatever... Even Buffalo Bill would do if he would just murder the [would-be]rapists. :twisted:

No, it must be a vigilante.

And oh, Tomb Raider suddenly got all boring....

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/TombRaider2013-03-1817-11-35-25_zpsd027fe5b.jpg

Top Bottom