Tomb Raider Series Reboot

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
no?? i dunno.. most of the areas for me have a 30FPS cap. i'm playing at high settings. but some times, the fps stays at 50-60..

meh.. an issue for me. :p
but, i am NOT bothered :D going on as it is ;)

got the thing.. I VSynced it at Double Buffer with 60Hz monitor refresh rate.. hence the 30fps cap :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
here are all voice actress of lara croft . Damn they look hot

*www.drakelara.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Tomb-Raider-Behind-The-Voices.jpg

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@anirbandd Dude lara has been around for way way longer than nathan drake :p
P.S:- Imaging drake and lara getting married and having superkids :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I know, right.. its just that TR2013 has moments [set pieces/movement/traversal] that gives you a feeling of deja vu incase you have played UC(2&3) before. ;)

PS: thats a super badass idea :D

rider

as Kratos
I'm gonna get this game this week. Can't wait. How is this game overall, guys? I guess half time people starring on her and half time playing the game. :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I'm gonna get this game this week. Can't wait. How is this game overall, guys? I guess half time people starring on her and half time playing the game. :D

You got it wrong.. people are starring at her full time while playing the game. Afterall she is your only playable character in game :p

magnificent21

Broken In
just completed the game.it is AWESOME !!
i mean..the part when she jumps into that pool of blood..that fighting with hordes of sun-gods(serious sam :-D)..just loved everything about this :shock:
never played uncharted,so this has been a new experiance for me !!
assasin's creed 3 was crap (connor really sucked)
black ops 2 was great,but not as good as this.
waiting for crysis 3 now.hope it is as good as the original one or warhead.didn't like second one that muck :|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
just completed the game.it is AWESOME !!
i mean..the part when she jumps into that pool of blood..that fighting with hordes of sun-gods(serious sam :-D)..just loved everything about this :shock:
never played uncharted,so this has been a new experiance for me !!
assasin's creed 3 was crap (connor really sucked)
black ops 2 was great,but not as good as this.
waiting for crysis 3 now.hope it is as good as the original one or warhead.didn't like second one that muck :|

:D good joke!! :lol:

Top Bottom