Tomb Raider Series Reboot

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
This has to be the best adventure game out there after Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.. Graphics could've been better, but I love the fact that it has a long single player campaign.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
COmpleted the game. This is a long,rewarding game :D Absolutely loved the experience. Hope the side characters were a bit more developed though,and wish there were some more puzzles. The puzzles were not really challenging.
In any case,absolutely fun and enjoyable game. 9/10 from me for the sheer enjoyable experience. Oh and the lack of an HUD just adds to the feel of the game. Kind of like an interactive movie. Nice work crystal dynamics :D
The ending note from the developers was great as well :)

Achieved overall game completion percentage:- 83% :p

Best game played this year...atleast untill now.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am half way through the game. And it is nothing less than fantastic.

For all the gamers who don't own a PS3, this game is a must play for you. This is one of the very few games that plays and feels like Uncharted.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
How does it end? don't spoil anything, just want to know the tone of the ending.

why haven't you tried the game yet?? exams?

PS - After playing this game, i really wanna try out uncharted series now ! Have to wait till april to get a ps3 !

mitraark

Decrepit
To be honest i thought the game was almost over during the 'fire' stages, was at 35% completion only, but then the story took a new turn and much more was revealed.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finally... Nathan Drake has a competitor.

built on the same winning principles as Uncharted, PC finally gets an awesome game which actually lives upto its pre-release hype, IMO.

absolutely stunning game, with great graphics and gameplay. encountered NO BUGS till now.. well, maybe its not as visually impressive as Crysis3, but its certainly surpasses Crysis series in everything else. While the FPS is capped at 30 in most of the places, its great to see a game that the devs have worked for, and is not merely a port from consoles.

Loved the game. most interesting is the development of Lara's character from innocent to battle hardened.

btw, i think the game has "borrowed" heavily from Uncharted, and i wouldnt be surprised if some of the des from Naughty Dog worked on the project. there are striking similarities with the UC gameplay mechanics as well as environment design, although the open world gameplay is like a breath of fresh air.

for me, its 9.5/10. :)
the other devs need to learn from these devs ;)

old Lara has the best attitude,personality & intelligence
new lara looks ammature & new in the field

thats what the devs were after, and they got it right!! :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
How does it end? don't spoil anything, just want to know the tone of the ending.

I heard that the game ends in a positive note.

Lara survives, evil being beaten by the fragile, all is well.

If that soothens your urge. :p

BTW, I am through half or probably more than half of the game. Finding it awesomely good :)

Top Bottom