Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
Hi guyz,
can anybody fill me in on the different TC games.Which was relised first and which should I play and what are the games like??I tried googling but I suppose answers from the resident gamers will be better. ;)

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Yes it most ceratinly did.IF you have played it,which is among the better ones? [I loved the COD4 style]

assasin

Banned
hahahari said:
Yes it most ceratinly did.IF you have played it,which is among the better ones? [I loved the COD4 style]

for me its the SplinterCell Series and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2.R6:Vegas is good too.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (2005)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour (2006)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (2006)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (2006)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials (2006)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2008)

How abt all the abv ;)

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

I got that but I see that its a squad based game but I have to command them to do stuff like move and things. Is there any games in the above list in which the group members, do wheatever is needed by themself?? I mean without orders.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Most of Clancy's game are tactical sqad based shooters.Rainbow Six & Advanced Warfighter series are sqad based shooters.Though Vegas is something which you definetly need to try out as it's the only squad based shooter which is the most user friendly in terms of commanding the squad.But mind you this is the worst coded Unreal Engine 3 based game till date so don't be surprised if it crawls on your rig(depending on your specs).;)

Apart from that only Splinter Cell series are not squad based & direct stealth based games.Conviction in that list hasn't been released yet so you'll have to pick up the rest.I'd say they are nothing compared to the Hitman series but if you are fan of Clancy's games then this is something which you need to look out for.:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nope.It's Unreal 3 engine,Build 4604 to be specific as per Wikipedia.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Six_Vegas

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
well my rig aint the best but its good

8600Gt 256 MB
Amd 64 2x 4400+
1Gb ram

well and I run only at 1024.....

thnx for the reply.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yep then it will surely run fine at those settings.My rig was chewed bad in outdoors at times & during some intense firefights.But believe me the game has a nice storyline & you'll be enjoying the game all throughout.:)

Who

Guess Who's Back
its unreal 3 i remember anyway it was a bad port...i hate ports not a single port has been worthwhile nowadays, while gears of war was good the bugs killed the only decent port out there....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
also other good ports. i believe splinter cell da is a port and its good. kane and lynch is also a good port.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Rainbow Six Vegas is a heavy game...it lags more than GOW nd UT3[true Unreal 3 engine]. And the motion blurs are cool but overly done.
I liked the GRAW series better. Its a real challenge at max difficulty.

And BTW, u dun need to carry ur team mates. If u feels them as burden, just shoot them nd u ca take challenge urself. And i lked the GRAW gfx better than Rsix vegas.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
GRAW rocks man. Once you get a hang of it, it's addictive and fun. Don't forget to patch it up before starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom