To Get Fm Radio Without Inserting Handsfree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi all :) :)

Long back I had seen a thread started to KNOW IS THERE ANY POSSIBILTY TO GET FM RADIO WITHOUT INSERTING HANDSFREE..... And all replies r negative...:)

But Today i got :idea: :idea: to know frm other forum that IT is possible in MOTO ROKR E6!! :) :) And sorry for Other Phone Owners....
*www.motorolafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13331

Thought it is not of perfect clarity... it is g8 to hear without inserting it!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the handsfree, as you know, is used as an antenna for better reception. when the output is not clear what use is such thing a thing?

and hey pal, don't be sorry for other phone users, at least not SE :) SE phones can be patched to enable this feature. but as i mentioned earlier this is useless.

btw, i luv the customisability of linux based phones :)

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
In a forum i saw that ... for the best results... press the headphone socket with your thumb and expand the palm.. as if its the antenna.. it would start getting signals..

And in another forum I saw a guy who recvs signal clearer by inserting Handsfree pin alone with plastics and wire removed... If possble any1 try this n comment on it!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Those all are ephemeral solutions. A long antenna is best for proper reception. There is no alternative to that. How long can you stick out the palm?

Also, using only the connector all you can do is fool the phone that headset is connected. Its not that connecting headset is mandatory, but its essential. There is a difference between the two.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
My "mobile with tv" has this feature... This feature is most demanding by every one... and I got it in my mobile... I m very happy from the moment i purchased it. and also the quality is very clear as i think it has inbuilt fm receiver

arunks

Hey here is the aks
mobile in which u can watch tv channels as it has inbuilt tv channel signal receiver and also inbuilt fm receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom