To all the Apple bashers, this is for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
*www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/22/apple-profits-steve-jobs

Between October and December, Apple sold 22m iPods and 4.36m iPhones worldwide, pushing up the company's share in both markets. Apple also registered computer sales gains – selling 2.5m Macs over the period – although it said it was increasingly seeing consumers move away from desktop computers and towards laptops.
Do I need to say anything!!!???? :D. iPhone can't cut and paste, can't fwd. messages etc. bla...blah, doesn't matter as long as you are innovating, making money and people buying.

Last edited:
You are comparing two things which can never be compared - marketibility and true innovation/power/vfm. Apple has a little of the later with LOTS AND LOTS of the first, and hence Apple Sells.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Selling of Apple products is a result more of their marketing strategy and Steve Job's cool ideas rather than anything else. They have excellent brains, those people at Apple. They innovate, all right, but they advertise their innovation better. But anyway, you are right, everything is gonna chug along fine if they continue it! :D I liked that 'no forwarding' thing on the iPhone though (No more irritating joke forwarding!!!:twisted:).

chooza

Journeyman
*www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/22/apple-profits-steve-jobs

Do I need to say anything!!!???? :D. iPhone can't cut and paste, can't fwd. messages etc. bla...blah, doesn't matter as long as you are innovating, making money and people buying.

Yes, You dont need to say any thing. Bhaiya, jara worls ki total populatin jo mobile use karti hai, usmain iska % dekho. Sab samaj aa jayega. And their is an Indian say that "Donkey are everywhere". So, everything which is in market. It will sell.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
What the point of this thread, i fail to understand.
Why are we so chronic so as to almost fail to the verge of being a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom