gameranand

Living to Play
^You sure? X1's size is 17 gigs.

Yeah I think he is correct because I confirmed from a forum that DAO Ultimate installer size which gets downloaded is around 15 GB and Origin shows that 27 GB is being downloaded. Hell I stopped downloading thinking that 27 GB is just too much but now I can download that game. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*i.imgur.com/ZVINhB4.jpg

Cant wait :D

Looks a lot like Crysis 3. The HUD placement and fonts.

I don't know, but the beta felt not that great. Maybe it was the map, or maybe it was them pink-leaved trees (I hate pink). Well, I hated BF4 Beta too, so...

snap

Lurker
Why the PC version of Titanfall is a 48GB install • News • PC • Eurogamer.net basically instead of one language audio it contains many more

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Why the PC version of Titanfall is a 48GB install • News • PC • Eurogamer.net basically instead of one language audio it contains many more

Nowadays the games are packed with high resolution textures. which inturn takes more space and audio has to be high quality wav which take 10 time normal size. So its no deal that it take 28gb but i heard that origin downloads 20gb and extracts it twice not more than that.

if its a pure multiplayer it no deal as many needs sp and mp is little concern for many people. Though the concept of the ai elements are taken care by the servers and only rest is handled by cpu still a better bandwith is required to comunicate the difference. Not sure how this will be.

eagle06

Los7 Cau53
I bought it from ?????? Titanfall it cost me 2.1k via paypal. Preloaded it using south korean vpn trick and playing it via tiatanfallplayearly.exe file :)

Im at lvl 27, so far its fun !

origin/ign : Los7cau53

Top Bottom