Titan 3-way sli tested & delivers blistering prformance

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
That's right guys. Nothing beats a Titan 3 way sli even at the highest resolutions. It simply killed a 7970 ghz edition 3 way crossfire.
Crossfire has some serious issues with 3 way config with tons of stuttering problems. Even it got beaten by a 680 3 way sli.

There were instances where Titan simply overshadowed the competition has it was the only setup to play crysis 3 at 5760x1200 resolution, with 8x msaa and system spec set to very high. :shock: It gave 36 fps while the other two setups ( 680 3 way and 7970 3 way) failed to deliver playable framerates and they were a slideshow.

The 6gb vram advantage only shows at extreme resolutions in current games and this will fall back to 1080p resolutions, once next gen consoles show up.

HARDOCP - GeForce GTX TITAN 3-Way SLI - NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN 3-Way SLI Review

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Take the price into consideration and the tables turn!

This thread is not about a value comparison. Even two asus ares in cf (4 gpu's) cannot beat a titan 3 way sli ( same price). Besides 7970 3 way isn't a value deal afterall considering the amount of choppiness and stuttering it brings.

Simply pricing cannot turn tables. You need sheer performance for that.

Top Bottom