Time to end piracy....at least to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
1. Most of the software out there are very expensive.
Softwares i use
vista ultimate - 10750 Rs
Adobe photoshop - 27000 Rs
Adobe soundbooth - 27000 Rs
Adobe premiere pro - 33750 Rs

This is where the greediness of Indian Mind shows. Y does a casual home user needs Photoshop or Soundbooth or Adobe Premiere? For casual home user Adobe Photoshop Elements or ACDSee/Nero soundtrax/& Adobe premiere elements are enough.

If you are a pro user making money by using these software then pay for these applications.

And many more small ones so u can sum up the total price.

Ever heard of free alternatives?

This is where the greediness of Indian Mind shows. Y does a casual home user needs Photoshop or Soundbooth or Adobe Premiere? For casual home user Adobe Photoshop Elements or ACDSee/Nero soundtrax/& Adobe premiere elements are enough.

If you are a pro user making money by using these software then pay for these applications.

+1. I second that.

kuki_295

Journeyman
What? WTH you brought it by steam? The retail copy costs only Rs.999.
I bought it about a 18 months ago.

Ok i agree with u i don't need those softwares.
but what about Vista the ultimate costs near a quad core.
and even if someone buys vista microsoft will another windows in less than 2 years and they have to pay 10000 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom